• Blue Rose

• ShouldersSideways

• Devin

37 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The joy this album is bringing people is so beautiful to see. :weeps:

This is cute

15 minutes ago, Devin said:

@*-ChriZ-* lets talk about that Move slander? :rip:

Its not bad and I do listen to it when I press play regarding Rennie, its just not a song I'd wanna hear without the context of the album. Also in these past 2 months, I've never been in the "mood" to listen to Move separately. 

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

Why keep going back and forth with someone who chooses to be in disbelief? :deadbanana:

I dont get annoyed from it, I mean we're on ATRL anyway :skull:

3 hours ago, CoralBlue said:

I hope she also tours India. She performed there in 2007 during TBE. I also remember some of the Indian hive being frustrated when she performed for that "richs people" wedding celebration but wasn't playing a show for her fans. Im sure she could sell out a stadium in Mumbai. Acts like Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber also performed there in the past few years.

Aside from the Philippines & South Korea, I am not sure where else could she tour in Asia tbh. She had abandoned Asia for too long to the point that her relevancy had declined tremendously. Aside from those two countries, I think she still can tour maybe China & Indonesia (or Singapore). I think REN & Can't you Feel The Love tonight did well in Taiwan so who knows. She performed at a wedding before so I guess she got a little fanbase in India? 

B will have absolutely no problem selling out tickets in North & South America, Africa & Ocenia. Her only problem is Asia. She could possibly break all time record with this 'upcoming' tour considering Taylor is weak in Europe & Africa; Pink is weak in Asia & Africa; Madonna is weak in Africa and Shakira is weak in American countries. 

Remember when we saw Big Freedia recording BMS scenes on that bus and we thought they were scrambling to get the BMS video finished quickly. And now it turns out that they actually filmed it well in advance since they weren't planning to release it anytime soon anyway. :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

UK smash incoming! :WAP:

Finally! It's been a decade since she had multiple hits with longevity in the UK (had BTINH #3; RTW #11; LOT #13 along with #35 Countdown and #39 EOT) 

Edited by PrudenceHCharmed

1 hour ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

B will have absolutely no problem selling out tickets in North & South America, Africa & Ocenia. Her only problem is Asia. She could possibly break all time record with this 'upcoming' tour considering Taylor is weak in Europe & Africa; Pink is weak in Asia & Africa; Madonna is weak in Africa and Shakira is weak in American countries. 

She has Africa, Oceania and Latin America on lock tbh. She's massive there. 

I don't know about Asia but the recent wave of K-pop superstars has been great for her brand. Most K-pop girl groups are full of members who adore Beyoncé and grew up listening to and emulating her.

20 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

She has Africa, Oceania and Latin America on lock tbh. She's massive there. 

I don't know about Asia but the recent wave of K-pop superstars has been great for her brand. Most K-pop girl groups are full of members who adore Beyoncé and grew up listening to and emulating her.

Just imagine her concert full of Kpop idols :jonny5:it will legendary tbh.

4 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

After 2 months sitting with Renaissance and listening to it multiple times per day, im ready to attempt my ranking of the songs:

14) Thique

15) Move

16) All Up In Your Mind

these are in my top 5 + VG & AS :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, sillycilla said:

I feel like a lot of the kpop idols just name black artists to sound cool. 

They only name Beyoncé though :deadbanana4: Beyoncé is the most well known and most respected black musician in Asia today. Rih is famous too but B is more respected because of her vocal and talent and class (Rih barely tour in Asia). Black artist are generally not that well received in Asia though. Artist like Rih, Nicki etc etc and now Doja,Megan, Lizzo are too sexual. Believe it or not, no one knows Summer Walker, SZA, HER, Chloe/Halle, Jhene Aiko, Ella Mai etc. R&B girls struggle in Asia (even in the past) That is why I laugh when Beyoncé is being compared to her white peers making pop music because it was not easy to go global with primarily R&B/urban sound. B successfully did that since DC. The way she stomping the UK markets when Alicia Keys, Mary, Janet and Mariah did very weak there.

Edited by PrudenceHCharmed

11 hours ago, Mercurio said:

This will be a GLOBAL tour. Not exclusive to NA and Europe :mandown:

Adding Oceania and Brazil alone would make her the most serious contender to beat Madonna record :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

In Asia she should stick to Korea and maybe Japan. Her name is known elsewhere but it's far far bigger than her music so tickets wouldn't sell like that. And yes the amount of idols who would attend her Korea date would be insane :dies: