Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I know this is awful to say and I used to stutter when I was a kid but that woman stuttering at the end of Alien Superstar is not the tea. I always feel like she’s about to pass out 

Idk…I mean it’s more humanizing than off putting IMO. Even the slight hesitations in some of what the trans woman was saying in that sound bite add a bit of realism to the words themselves. And the nuances and effects used help blend into the soundscape of the songs overall essence. 

• Replies 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

14 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

But the lemonade film release date was announced so it made sense to add it to the trailer.

The apparatus she was standing on having 16 slots was just a coincidence. I dont think they went and actively look for it.

8/20 was actually displayed as 00:08:20 in AHAP and im pretty sure it meant the amount of minutes and seconds left before the album ends. 

The 16 slots was not a coincidence imo. The album was done by then.

The last two songs totals 00:09:21 so that’s not it either.

08/20 could very much be the day the trailer is dropping for the visuals, not necessarily the release. We have no idea.

OT:

Slay. :clap3:

2 minutes ago, simon said:

The 16 slots was not a coincidence imo. The album was done by then.

The last two songs totals 00:09:21 so that’s not it either.

But the 00:08:20 appears a minute or so into AHAP. I haven’t done the math but that’s just my guess. Either way the 8/20 date is out of the question because it’s the 17th and we don’t even have a full trailer yet 

5 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

But the 00:08:20 appears a minute or so into AHAP. I haven’t done the math but that’s just my guess. Either way the 8/20 date is out of the question because it’s the 17th and we don’t even have a full trailer yet 

Not to be Petty (lol) but if that is the case then it would be 11+ minutes. I agree with the above user that it could be the date of the trailer. Something is happening on 8/20 imo!

5 minutes ago, simon said:

Not to be Petty (lol) but if that is the case then it would be 11+ minutes. I agree with the above user that it could be the date of the trailer. Something is happening on 8/20 imo!

At this point we can get another teaser any day. I just don’t see the point of teasing the release date of a second teaser in a lyric video.  

Edited by Blue Rose

Just now, Blue Rose said:

At this point we can get another teaser any day. I just don’t see the point of teasing the release date of a second teaser in a lyric video.  

lmao only Beyoncé will do a teaser of a teaser of a teaser lol 

The way I forgot Pure Honey was between AHAP and SR :lmao: 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

The way I forgot Pure Honey was between AHAP and SR :lmao: 

spacer.png

AHAP lyric video being the only one with a VHS filter on it adds a little credence to the theory too, although I understand it was also there to suit the 80s vibe of the song

There seems to be quite a few big BardiGang x Hive and BardiGang x Hive x BTS Army streaming parties happening tonight. :toofunny3:

Y'all going to die when LP is an LP :lmao:

What if she's saying

Her 8th LP

and whatever 20 signifies?

17 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

What if she's saying

Her 8th LP

LP 8, Act 02 

article-2332151-1A086086000005DC-275_634

9 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

LP 8, Act 02 

article-2332151-1A086086000005DC-275_634

act II: PAUSE

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

There seems to be quite a few big BardiGang x Hive and BardiGang x Hive x BTS Army streaming parties happening tonight. :toofunny3:

Do these "streaming parties" actually work?

3 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Do these "streaming parties" actually work?

I don't think so. Tweets were posted here about Navy members and monsters organizing them to block BMS and it clearly didn't work. 

Plus they are not focusing just on one song but on several at the same time which is a bad strategy. 

4 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I don't think so. Tweets were posted here about Navy members and monsters organizing them to block BMS and it clearly didn't work. 

Plus they are not focusing just on one song but on several at the same time which is a bad strategy. 

Navy still trying it :deadbanana2:

I just realized that we got a teaser on each of the last three fridays. Renaissance Out Now featuring PURE/HONEY, Cliquebait with BREAK MY SOUL, and the I'M THAT GIRL teaser. Also, when she opens the door in ITG we see her in a "house" that is actually a play stage. I'm really curious about this but all teasers so far use the same visual format, so it definitely look like it'll all be the same thing.

Jay Z ate on "Alien Superstar", "Break My Soul", and "America Has a Problem"

say thank you King

anigif_sub-buzz-7874-1491341747-11.gif

8 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

Jay Z ate on "Alien Superstar", "Break My Soul", and "America Has a Problem"

say thank you King

anigif_sub-buzz-7874-1491341747-11.gif

I hate to say it but he really did :skull:

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

What if she's saying

Her 8th LP

LP     00:08:20

Act2 is 8 months from now and will have 20 tracks 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

I just realized that we got a teaser on each of the last three fridays. Renaissance Out Now featuring PURE/HONEY, Cliquebait with BREAK MY SOUL, and the I'M THAT GIRL teaser. Also, when she opens the door in ITG we see her in a "house" that is actually a play stage. I'm really curious about this but all teasers so far use the same visual format, so it definitely look like it'll all be the same thing.

i forgot about the pure/honey teaser omg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.