I'm really thinkin' 'bout dialin' 9-1-1 'til I freak
'Cause they probably won't think it's that deep
And I don't do drugs, so I never get a time when I'm at ease
I can't even handle smokin' weed

spacer.png

This is an excellent record.

• Like 1

Thank you for giving us "***Flawless". :clap3:

Aquemini is one of the best albums ever recorded idc. Happy 25th. Da Art of Storytellin' will always stick with me.

Edited by needs

She's a slobber, all on my knob, corn the cobber
Ayy, sweet thing and that ***** taste like peach cobbler
I'ma never ever take her to meet mama

vxlU7qD.gif

It just dawned on me that Mel B and Victoria was already pregnant when Geri chose to leave, so the group would have went on hiatus anyways. Geri actually brought all of them more buzz by making her leave as dramatic as she did. 

And the way Emma and Melanie C RUSHED to record solo albums after Geri left...definitely orchestrated to a certain degree. 

Hi Guys ! 

Don't know where to post this, but it's been days that I've been looking for an artist, and it's making me crazy. 

I don't remember either the name of the artist or the name of the album. But I remember that this is an emerging artist (a girl), and she comes from the UK or US (I don't remember exactly). She released her debut album in 2021, she has black hair on the cover, and the album cover is blue. Her music sounds like soft pop, dark-pop. 

I've never heard a lot about her anywhere, but she was once on my discovery weekly playlist on Spotify, and I can't find her anymore !

Thanks for your help ! 

En Barcelona nos vamos al strip club

Pero las nenas lo movemo' como J.Lo

Dile al DJ que en este party no tire trap

Porque las nenas lo que quieren es dembow

UYqG.gif

41 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

So I heard this is Diet SYG?

UnGtjxk.gif

Yup. This is the closest thing we're gonna get for a SYG-replacement so might as well use it!

On 10/9/2023 at 11:23 AM, TMP said:

Hi Guys ! 

Don't know where to post this, but it's been days that I've been looking for an artist, and it's making me crazy. 

I don't remember either the name of the artist or the name of the album. But I remember that this is an emerging artist (a girl), and she comes from the UK or US (I don't remember exactly). She released her debut album in 2021, she has black hair on the cover, and the album cover is blue. Her music sounds like soft pop, dark-pop. 

I've never heard a lot about her anywhere, but she was once on my discovery weekly playlist on Spotify, and I can't find her anymore !

Thanks for your help ! 

Tried to use AI but it didn’t find it good luck sis!

58 minutes ago, Danes said:

Yup. This is the closest thing we're gonna get for a SYG-replacement so might as well use it!

16 pages in a year and a half

UnGtjxk.gif

- This thread is for all pop culture discussion: celebrities, music, movies, entertainment and so on

I assume this includes video games as well :lakitu:

Last Christmas by Cascada and One More Sleep by Leona seem to get more and more popular in the US with every Christmas. I wonder if they will be able to reach the top 100 this year because they always do well on the department store and grocery store charts. 

• Like 1

I hope JFAD is good. I still haven't seen the first one, but I will watch it before. I think ms. gaga will leave the IM ACTING vibe behind for this one. :bird:

6 hours ago, modeblock said:

I hope JFAD is good. I still haven't seen the first one, but I will watch it before. I think ms. gaga will leave the IM ACTING vibe behind for this one. :bird:

The first one is worth a watch just for the cinematography tbh. And cuz it made fun of incels and they didn't even realize it.

Anyway gaga will win an Oscar for JFad, and Madonna will suffer while watching it happen  :giraffe: 

• Haha 1

Joker is one of the worst films of the century and Joker 2 will be just as sh*t.

:giraffe:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, modeblock said:

Just a heads up don't let the DC brand it carries fool you. It's not an action movie.

• Like 1

The way Puss in Boots The Last Wish and Final Fantasy 16 are so recent but still skyrocketed to become my favorite movie and video game of all time. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.