• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

German daydreamer recapped the interview :heart:

- she hates being famous 

Thank you, Captain Obvious. No one thought that based on her few tour dates and lack of promo and music videos for most of her singles since 2011.

:ryan3:

Edited by Victor Artur
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Victor Artur said:

Knowing her past, it's quite the opposite. She's a known mythomaniac. A5 is coming soon. :duca:

Lol you should have been here last year. We were clowning hard thinking she'd release A5 on her 35th birthday, but no ofc not

I'm just so curious to hear what her next new music will sound like

Edited by anti-bitch

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

Lol you should have been here last year. We were clowning hard thinking she'd release A5 on her 35th birthday, but no ofc not

I bet it will be ballad-heavy pop music with soul influences. :nicole:

No new Music :rip:

21 hours ago, Aslan said:

I'm actually quite shocked she decided to do an interview :jonnycat:

she has to do something, still tickets remaining for these dates

4 hours ago, Paddy said:

she has to do something, still tickets remaining for these dates

Well she needs to stop adding more tickets and sections :rip:

The way they've handled the tickets situation so far has been a mess. 

Like A would tell us if she was releasing new music anyway

she don't tell us sh#t 

:suburban:

Edited by Aslan

10 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Same. Hopefully she keeps adding some new elements to her songbook, as she did with 30.

3 hours ago, Aslan said:

Well she needs to stop adding more tickets and sections :rip:

And lower the damn prices. Just make it more affordable for as much real fans as possible, not only the greedy scalpers!

Edited by Victor Artur

Impressive stats considering how lazy she is and how she likes to cancel her tour :suburban:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Donquizote said:

Impressive stats considering how lazy she is and how she likes to cancel her tour :suburban:

When her next tour grosses 1 billion :jonnycat:

You know it's funny that in her recent interviews Adele's been asked about new music. So it's not just us being delusional. The GP wants to hear something new too

Also funny how this era has been going on for nearly 3 years now but it still feels less eventful than her previous eras. Although Munich is gonna be awesome no doubt

Yesterday I finally got my plane tickets to Germany :jonnycat:

I love Adele I will always adore her and she will always be my favorite there is no singer I prefer over her, she is my everything, but being a fan of her is difficult, you had approximately 2 years with the residency working only weekends, sis at least write and release an album before your retirement, YOU DON'T EVEN PROMOTE IT just by feeding us your fans with new music IS ENOUGH......... give us SOMETHING

Astro Cha Eunwoo GIF - Astro Cha Eunwoo True Beauty - Discover & Share GIFs

She deserves the same career path of Katy Perry. I won't even feel sorry.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Victor Artur said:

She deserves the same career path of Katy Perry. I won't even feel sorry.

But at least she said she wants to do something else, "creative things." whatever that means

maybe acting @Nebur

• Like 1

1 minute ago, anti-***** said:

But at least she said she wants to do something else, "creative things." whatever that means

She never did any side project besides Skyfall, between eras. She said that to let her fans less enraged. Let's keep our feet on earth, please!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

maybe acting @Nebur

Well, the truth is, I would like her to act, to dedicate herself like Lady Gaga to one or two movies a year, soundtrack, etc.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Victor Artur said:

She never did any side project besides Skyfall, between eras. She said that to let her fans less enraged. Let's keep our feet on earth, please!

No need to tell me that sis. But I mean, she's never dragged out an era this long. Might be a bit tired of singing the same songs over and over

Literally impossible to say what she's gonna do next. It's like she wants to do something different than every other artist right now. I don't think she's being lazy this time, especially if still planning Brazil/South American shows

Hoping that this is going to be the beginning for her to do stadium residency in selected cities.

Next, she should set up similar stage in London, Paris, etc and perform at least 10 dates in every city :jonny5:

• Like 1

Her Weekend With Adele is ending soon. 

I think she can proceed with stadium residency and then release the new album in 2026 :jonny5:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Literally impossible to say what she's gonna do next. It's like she wants to do something different than every other artist right now. I don't think she's being lazy this time, especially if still planning Brazil/South American shows

All I read is if's and possibilities, she's not willing to do anything. You can't consider her lazy for extending the residency over and over again, but she's walking on circles since 2022. Let's just accept we have different point of views. I also don't need you to tell me how I should feel and perceive her actions this era.

Edited by Victor Artur

3 minutes ago, Victor Artur said:

All I read is if's and possibilities, she's not willing to do anything. You can't consider her lazy for extending the residency over and over again, but she's walking on circles since 2022. Let's just accept we have different point of views. I also don't need you to tell me how I should feel and perceive her actions this era.

Babe i was just messing. i feel you, I really do. We've just spent the last 2 years at least being upset about this era so now I'm kinda tired of it and just hoping for something else/better

Munich feels so random, but still I hope it goes well

1 minute ago, anti-***** said:

Babe i was just messing. i feel you, I really do. We've just spent the last 2 years at least being upset about this era so now I'm kinda tired of it and just hoping for something else/better

Munich feels so random, but still I hope it goes well

Okay. :)

I agree about that. Munich is a new beginning in the tour department, if everything goes right. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.