Adele

iamvladd

17 hours ago, Rami said:

I would love her to go the Kelly's route and have her own talk show one day. She's absolutely hilarious :dies: 

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

She's always going viral for these things

Bidol83.gif

53 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

She's always going viral for these things

Bidol83.gif

This was my reaction to Rih's halftime show. It was alright. But I feel like it came and went.

Bidol83.gif

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

This was my reaction to Rih's halftime show. It was alright. But I feel like it came and went.

Bidol83.gif

Dont think she should have done it either but the stage production was gorgeous, floating stages is unique

Bidol83.gif

1 hour ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Dont think she should have done it either but the stage production was gorgeous, floating stages is unique

Bidol83.gif

Imagine if Adele releases a new album this year and does the Super Bowl next... I'm a Daydreamer, I dream a lot.

Bidol83.gif

21 hours ago, Rami said:

This is how I feel too, I mean 30 is such an excellent piece of work the cohesiveness of the record is pure perfection, mixing a lot of genres, and telling a story. I honestly didn't listen to Harry's House at all, so my opinion might be a bit biased. But at the very least 30 as a body of work should have won something. 

100% agreed. :clap3: Every time I listen to 30, I’m continuously amazed by what a soul-bearing, brilliantly cohesive body of work it is. There’s something to be said for the fact that I’m not even 30 yet and haven’t gone through a divorce, and yet I feel like I feel everything she did when she made the record every time I listen to it. I’m really disappointed that 30 as an album wasn’t honored in any way, shape or form. I also didn’t listen to Harry’s House in its entirety, but from the stuff I did hear, I wasn’t overly impressed; that being said, I DID listen to Renaissance in its entirety and also did not feel like that was the Album of the Year, nor do I think the impact it had came anywhere close to the previous two or three albums Beyoncé released. 

6 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Awe, I was waiting for your take on what happened at the Grammys. I co-sign everything you said. :heart2:

I guess the future really depends on whether she's going to have more children or not. At least she's not pregnant yet because we've seen her drinking a bit lately.

Great minds think alike! :hughard: I know she’d like to have more kids, and I totally get it, but good Lord, does she realize how painstakingly agonizing it is to have to wait this long in between eras without her doing ANYTHING? :rip: I would be more okay with the lengthy breaks if she didn’t fall off the face of the earth, but especially considering how half-assed the promo was this era, I think she needs to do something — a movie theme, an acting gig, anything really — to make the wait more bearable. 

45 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Imagine if Adele releases a new album this year and does the Super Bowl next... I'm a Daydreamer, I dream a lot.

Bidol83.gif

Yeah... yeah you do

Bidol83.gif

She is a living memeBidol83.gif

13 hours ago, Adele Addict said:

Great minds think alike! :hughard: I know she’d like to have more kids, and I totally get it, but good Lord, does she realize how painstakingly agonizing it is to have to wait this long in between eras without her doing ANYTHING? :rip: I would be more okay with the lengthy breaks if she didn’t fall off the face of the earth, but especially considering how half-assed the promo was this era, I think she needs to do something — a movie theme, an acting gig, anything really — to make the wait more bearable. 

Last year at Graham's show, Adele did say that we would see glimpses of her even in her next "vanishing." So I think there's hope for something sooner than 2025. And even the fact that she pretty much had 30 done by early 2020. Like, remember the "expect my album in September" thing that spring? She would not have said that if the album wasn't done. So that "the album's not finished" statement at SNL that October, that was a white lie. The Covid-related production delays were the problem. But yeah, it's been 3 years almost... And she even said at Graham that she needs "3 years and a bit" to start working on another album. So here we are!

Unpopular opinion but if Rih can do the Super Bowl so could A…:michael:

imagine a 200 piece orchestra, pyrotechnics, moving stages :gaycat5:

She would easily slay :foxaylove2:

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

Unpopular opinion but if Rih can do the Super Bowl so could A…:michael:

imagine a 200 piece orchestra, pyrotechnics, moving stages :gaycat5:

She would easily slay :foxaylove2:

I was just thinking that tbh- but the songs are too slow most of them for the SB.

35 minutes ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

just cause the grammys?? :rip:

On 2/12/2023 at 3:54 PM, GreatestLoveofAll said:

like she easily could have won the pop vocal album as well. harry had other categories.

At the very least.

On 2/13/2023 at 5:14 AM, Hometown Glory said:

MTE. I've said it before, but for me 30 is her best album; in fact it's a masterpiece. Although it's very hard to compare 30 and 21; it's just that the music 0n 30 is more to my personal taste.

I'm not surprised that 30 didn't when Best Pop Album, as half of it isn't pop at all. AOTY, on the other hand, should have gone to 30. What album was better? Certainly not Harry's House.

Exactly, but I think Harry's win was not about the better album, it was more about not getting another backlash (Lemonade Vs. 25) Harry was the easy way out IMO.

On 2/13/2023 at 6:55 AM, anti-***** said:

Thank you!!

The video was fun too, I like to see her banter, the best part of the show. 

On 2/13/2023 at 8:12 AM, Sept said:

I would love her to go the Kelly's route and have her own talk show one day. She's absolutely hilarious :dies: 

Imagine how hilarious the conversations will be.

18 hours ago, Adele Addict said:

100% agreed. :clap3: Every time I listen to 30, I’m continuously amazed by what a soul-bearing, brilliantly cohesive body of work it is. There’s something to be said for the fact that I’m not even 30 yet and haven’t gone through a divorce, and yet I feel like I feel everything she did when she made the record every time I listen to it. I’m really disappointed that 30 as an album wasn’t honored in any way, shape or form. I also didn’t listen to Harry’s House in its entirety, but from the stuff I did hear, I wasn’t overly impressed; that being said, I DID listen to Renaissance in its entirety and also did not feel like that was the Album of the Year, nor do I think the impact it had came anywhere close to the previous two or three albums Beyoncé released. 

I couldn't agree more, from what I have seen from twitter 30 did help a lot of people go through their own stuff, Hold On/To be Loved are examples. I don't think Harry's album has a song like that. There is no award Adele earned, was not deserved. Even 25. 

I tried listening to Renaissance and I don't think it's better than 30. No album is.

On another note, EOM (10 weeks #1) is so impressive, with one version no discounts no remixes and no promo. (I'm not being shady here, honest) 

5 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

just cause the grammys?? :rip:

Yeah.

And today on Spotify, Adele's songs are rising in spite of all the Rihanna songs climbing above them. So her streaming power really is growing. We just need more of that on 30.

Adele will start with a phone call

Hello

ce0f729f5f57c637009accea6f75ca00.jpg

followed by bops after bops

Send My Love

Oh My God

Rumor Has It

Water Under the Bridge (waterfalls backdrop)

On-stage waterfall - China | Golden Mask Dynasty play in Bei… | Flickr

then

Set Fire on the Raon (burning stage)

Adele Opens Her 'Spectacular' Las Vegas Residency | www.98fm.com

then slow it down with

Easy on Me

sing along with

Someone Like You

then close it with a bang

ROLLING IN THE DEEP,

with Adele pushing down a man down to fall and roll down the hill

AnotherConcreteIlsamochadegu-max-1mb.gifAnotherConcreteIlsamochadegu-max-1mb.gif

3 hours ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

And all that with only 1 win and no performing

Bidol83.gif

5 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Yeah.

And today on Spotify, Adele's songs are rising in spite of all the Rihanna songs climbing above them. So her streaming power really is growing. We just need more of that on 30.

A5 better tap into it

Bidol83.gif

4 hours ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

EOM 70 weeks :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.