Adele

iamvladd

37 minutes ago, Rami said:

Yeah I guess. Let's hope she actually started writing for her next album already :duca:

Her lives keep getting better, yesterday One and Only was just perfect.

The chills I get when she sings the bridge :jonny5:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

at the end of the day Sony/Columbia will be the one who decide when they want an album from her. I do feel like it will be sooner rather than later seeing as Miley is their biggest artist releasing an album this year (so far). BTS are on hiatus Bey might drop act ii for renaissance and then there's lil nas x who no doubt will want a spring/summer hit. which leads a nice opening for Q4 :gaycat5:

I mean she didnt have a reason for taking six years last time so whats to stop her again?

7 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

I mean she didnt have a reason for taking six years last time so whats to stop her again?

You didn't think this through sis. Covid alone with the production delays was worth a year delay. And her weight loss journey another year. And the divorce and recovery from it yet another year. Although it inspired the album, but still. It all kinda adds up.

And now she seems more inspired about everything. Again, she did say that she can't wait for her the next albums she's gonna make to Zane Lowe. Totally different vibe than she gave out in 2015. And if she really wants more kids, I hope it comes true. But I also hope we get one more project from her before that.

I love how A’s performance was the backup plan when they were having technical problems :dies:

the producers are stans for sure. 

3 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Maybe not "free" haha. I feel like Columbia UK paid them to show the performance again.

Sony UK can’t even pay radio djs to play her music let alone pay ITV to play an old performance at an awards show:fan:. The real reason is because during technical difficulties causal viewers will just turn the channel over so them showing A will give them a reason to watch until ITV have sorted the problem bts. 

UK itunes:

43. Adele - I Drink Wine  NEW

:dies:

She's very promo sensitive  

16 minutes ago, Green said:

UK itunes:

43. Adele - I Drink Wine  NEW

:dies:

She's very promo sensitive  

It takes like 2 sales to be in the Top 50 of Uk itunes now though, lol. But yeah, TV is where you get the pure sales from.

Internet is where you get the streams from. And that's why going harder with the online promo for her next album will be important.

28 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

It takes like 2 sales to be in the Top 50 of Uk itunes now though, lol. But yeah, TV is where you get the pure sales from.

Internet is where you get the streams from. And that's why going harder with the online promo for her next album will be important.

She needs Tik ToK support for her next era

2 minutes ago, Green said:

She needs Tik ToK support for her next era

Yep, she needs to realize that Tiktok constantly has more 30+ users too. It's not just for teens anymore.

On 2/11/2023 at 12:34 PM, Aslan said:

The chills I get when she sings the bridge :jonny5:

Same 

Btw, she's proud of EOM winning a Grammy. I still believe she deserved more. 

4 minutes ago, Rami said:

Same 

Btw, she's proud of EOM winning a Grammy. I still believe she deserved more. 

What did she say about the Grammys? I always miss the live streams because the shows are worst possible time zone for me. :chick3:

In retrospect, I still don’t believe Lemonade deserved Album of the Year, but I would’ve rather seen it win over 25 and have her win Album of the Year for 30 this year, to be honest. As much as I love 25, I just think 30 continues to age like fine wine and is truly some of her best work. I’m disappointed the Grammys didn’t give it the recognition it deserves, outside of Best Pop Solo Performance. 

I really hope she doesn’t take another lengthy hiatus before the next album. :rip: At least the last hiatus is somewhat justified because she did the world tour, promoted the album pretty extensively, went through a divorce and dealt with production delays as a result of COVID, but this time around, she does not have an excuse. I’m not waiting another 6+ years for an album. We need something sooner. :weeps: 

47 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

What did she say about the Grammys? I always miss the live streams because the shows are worst possible time zone for me. :chick3:

31 minutes ago, Adele Addict said:

In retrospect, I still don’t believe Lemonade deserved Album of the Year, but I would’ve rather seen it win over 25 and have her win Album of the Year for 30 this year, to be honest. As much as I love 25, I just think 30 continues to age like fine wine and is truly some of her best work. I’m disappointed the Grammys didn’t give it the recognition it deserves, outside of Best Pop Solo Performance. 

I really hope she doesn’t take another lengthy hiatus before the next album. :rip: At least the last hiatus is somewhat justified because she did the world tour, promoted the album pretty extensively, went through a divorce and dealt with production delays as a result of COVID, but this time around, she does not have an excuse. I’m not waiting another 6+ years for an album. We need something sooner. :weeps: 

This is how I feel too, I mean 30 is such an excellent piece of work the cohesiveness of the record is pure perfection, mixing a lot of genres, and telling a story. I honestly didn't listen to Harry's House at all, so my opinion might be a bit biased. But at the very least 30 as a body of work should have won something. 

35 minutes ago, Rami said:

This is how I feel too, I mean 30 is such an excellent piece of work the cohesiveness of the record is pure perfection, mixing a lot of genres, and telling a story. I honestly didn't listen to Harry's House at all, so my opinion might be a bit biased. But at the very least 30 as a body of work should have won something. 

like she easily could have won the pop vocal album as well. harry had other categories.

13 hours ago, Rami said:

MTE. I've said it before, but for me 30 is her best album; in fact it's a masterpiece. Although it's very hard to compare 30 and 21; it's just that the music 0n 30 is more to my personal taste.

I'm not surprised that 30 didn't when Best Pop Album, as half of it isn't pop at all. AOTY, on the other hand, should have gone to 30. What album was better? Certainly not Harry's House.

I wish Adele (and other artists) paid less attention to the Grammys. They make some terrible choices and it shows when you see the secret ballots that say one voter wouldn't vote for Lizzo because she only had one hit off her album, and they weren't even bothering to listen to some of the nominees. It's so superficial. 

Oh A took a nice dip into the mother lake before showing up at the superbowl :jonny5:

she looked so chic

16 hours ago, Adele Addict said:

Awe, I was waiting for your take on what happened at the Grammys. I co-sign everything you said. :heart2:

I guess the future really depends on whether she's going to have more children or not. At least she's not pregnant yet because we've seen her drinking a bit lately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.