• Into The Void

• Julia Fox

• Douglas Booth

where is the old hag?

@dweebz Did everyone vote?

On 3/26/2022 at 9:30 AM, Insanity said:

I had others but they were more camp then odd :flower2:

How we feeling today

More camp than someone holding a knife in an ugly jacket, in front of a green animal costume in a park in broad daylight?

5 minutes ago, dweebz said:

More camp than someone holding a knife in an ugly jacket, in front of a green animal costume in a park in broad daylight?

when u put it like that :bibliahh:

21 hours ago, Littlejfrey said:

Ohhhh, now that I see the judges feedback and see the rest of the photos I can understand what was the main objective of this round :deadbanana: my bad, I thought we had to be shocking in a “fierce” way, not in a bizarre kind of way, sorry :chick3:

And you still thought that would be fierce enough? :gaycat6:

13 minutes ago, dweebz said:

And you still thought that would be fierce enough? :gaycat6:

Yes ma'am :sosad:

25% of the world can flip?? Chile bye anyway I’m nervous 

2 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

25% of the world can flip?? Chile bye anyway I’m nervous 

Come for my numbahs, it’s gone cost you

Last notice to vote

countdown

6. Joan Small l @ZORBIT

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

Cara D. - @touya kinomoto 
Well done. I think this works well for this challenge. I love the mannequins, I love the colors used and the light reflecting. Well done.

Cheryl - @Seffers
Cheryl Cheryl Cheryl...I don't know what more I can say to you. In what world is this "jaw-dropping". It's boring. I can't even think of a round that THIS would even work.

Kiko M. -@Samson
As far as the theme goes, this is nothing special. Below average at best. There are little elements that make this work over others slightly though. But I've yet to see WHY you are really in this competition to win.

Kirsten Dunst - @Littlejfrey
Kirsten photographs well. That is your strength here. The photo has an element of "jaw-dropping" with the lion (although it is faked) so it sort of works but I just need MORE. Your strong facial poses will only take you so far...

Lady Gaga -@Douglas Booth
In all of my seasons of judging, I rarely give out 10's. This is a 10. I LOVE the concept. Even though you can't see her face, you KNOW it's Gaga. The pose is fantastic. This was an all-around win for you this round WELL DONE.

Cole Sprouse -@Insanity
From Gaga...to this. Like Cheryl, I don't know what to say to you. You made a slight redemption last week but regressed this week. Nothing about this works for me this round. I'd say the males need to do better, but Alton is. it's just you that is not.

Candice S. -@TheArgonaut
For the theme, this is average at best. What I will say that helps this photo is the pose. I wish THIS was your pose photo because THIS would have slayed that round. But for "jaw-dropping", it's just ok.

Gigi Goode -@DevonRoars
Very well done. I love the colors of this photo and that bald head. Not a home run like others, but my jaw slightly dropped so good job.

Dominique Jackson - @sugrbby666
On the fence about this one. It is ok. I do love the look and feel of the photo. Would I have used it for the "jaw-dropping" round...no. But I guess I could see why someone would...

Tyra Banks - @CBC
What would have made this "jaw-dropping" is if she actually looked homeless. Not your best this season, and I got to say I'm surprised because I expected you to be slaying this game...and you are not.

Allison Harvard - @Kylizzle
There is something so weird about this that it works. I love the pale skin, the eyes looking up, the lips and teeth. It's "jaw-dropping" in a weird way and I like it.

Aweng C. - @kipperskipper
Great photo. I love the hair, I love the V on his her face. The pose is great. The colors mixed with the black and white are fantastic and really make the photo pop. That foot with the angle. Great job

Alton Mason - @Not Like The Movies
Nothing really "jaw-dropping" about this. Luckily there are worse photos this round.

Janelle Monae - @99sandthe2000s
I like the concept of this photo. The outfit, the darkness around her, the shadow. Nicely done.

Joan Small - @ZORBIT
Like Allison, this is so weird that it works. I think you just took it to another level. Great job

Ryan Destiny -  @WestHaven
I mean it's kind of "jaw-dropping" that you look like Lauryn Hill, but the photo is boring...

Anne Curtis - @Yvess
I'm waiting for that Anne moment to happen and it never does. Nothing "jaw-dropping" but at least the colors and look are nice.

Gisele Bunchen - @Opulent
I have to say...I do like this look. It works in the context of this round. My jaw dropped. Is it the best...no but still very well done.

My average score this round...5.555. How average for what was supposed to be a "jaw-dropping" round...

@dweebz @Thanatos @Rotunda @Jai

1 minute ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Tyra Banks - @CBC
What would have made this "jaw-dropping" is if she actually looked homeless. Not your best this season, and I got to say I'm surprised because I expected you to be slaying this game...and you are not.

Thank you judge Miranda :gaycat4:

Thank you Miranda, Miley, Trisha, Bella and Duckie for the feedback 200w.gif?cid=82a1493b2jys3nldcsjjubl8ts1 

do we have a theme for tonight's red carpet 

Within the Judges' a model has received scores ranging from 3 to 10 in this episode.

Edited by dweebz

are we ever gonna see the scores that make up the audience score

1 minute ago, Insanity said:

are we ever gonna see the scores that make up the audience score

Id probably just share the link to each episode's public vote. You curious to see who is shady boots?

25 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Id probably just share the link to each episode's public vote. You curious to see who is shady boots?

curious why these public votes are tragic

3 hours ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Lady Gaga -@Douglas Booth
In all of my seasons of judging, I rarely give out 10's. This is a 10. I LOVE the concept. Even though you can't see her face, you KNOW it's Gaga. The pose is fantastic. This was an all-around win for you this round WELL DONE.

Thank you Miranda!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.