ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S4 | WINNER: Kirsten Dunst

dweebz

41 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Kirsten Dunst @Littlejfrey for "Looking to the past for a future"

Kirsten, this was really hard to understand. And your description honestly did more harm than favor for me. On the other hand, these are amazing photos. Kirsten really the model serving face, face, face every round. 

Well besides the outfits representing the past and future, the focal point of the photo of the past is precisely a photograph of the past, recalling the once significant bond we used to form with people. In contrast to the photo of the future, where there is a void reflecting how cold society has become with the increasing superficiality in bonding.

d85de9e285e38cb2d95a0e607454bdd45e6ec26f

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Into The Void

• Julia Fox

• Douglas Booth

My past photo represents traveling to make a better life with family :flower2: Her goal is to become a dancer and she steals the photo even then. Later she makes her goal a reality in a more futuristic society. Thank you judges 

Edited by Kylizzle

I see no weak entries only serves :clap3: to all the people who made fun of our flops on the previous roundd85de9e285e38cb2d95a0e607454bdd45e6ec26f  

thank you thank you

Also I think everyone did a good job with the story in some aspect :clap3: 

13 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

thanks miss duckie :date2:it's refreshing to see a judge that knows their stuff

the things judge Duckie has said about you in the judge's group chat. that THOT aint yo friend.

If the late girl don’t receive a penalty then I’ll fume this show 

4 minutes ago, dweebz said:

the things judge Duckie has said about you in the judge's group chat. that THOT aint yo friend.

@kipperskipperknows I think they're addicted to blackfishing 

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

Woah

DecisiveImpressionableCleanerwrasse-size 

Edited by Kylizzle

6 minutes ago, dweebz said:

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

i-:what::bloo:

im glad yall got to explain cause i would not have gotten some of these without the explanation

Gaga delivered for me tho in the explanation and Gisele too with a very i wouldnt say complicated but intruguing story

plssssssss

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

oh my :fan:
-

Honestly I expected most of my competitors to stomp my concept this round but the back to back acclaim is very satisfying. 

Gracias honorable Miley, Trisha & Duckie Judges 
blow-kiss-anna-delvey.gif

3 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

they clearly said 5 sentences, am i now gonna be penalized for following instructions?   They really hate to see italian women winning

1IwX.gif

Gaga gets a 10 from me :jonny:

after a second glance I dont understand some of the themes represented lol

35 minutes ago, Insanity said:

after a second glance I dont understand some of the themes represented lol

Say their names :flower2:

12 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Waiting for more lashings to END ME!

On my way sis!

trishapaytasdriving-rakeitoop.gif

23 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Say their names :flower2:

:fan: i dont think so

3d34b1ef5983f1d020d50dfbd65dfa5f30cbd2f8

Allison Harvard @Kylizzle

Really love your second picture, it tells a story and is overall very strong. Great job for the past.

Your first picture is cute, the styling is fun but I don't really see a connection with the 2nd picture. 

Alton Mason @Not Like The Movies

Very cohesive, love that and great strorytelling! Your two pictures don't excite me that much but I'm overall I'm pleased with your entry. My favorite would be your first picture, the suit is so fun! 

Aweng Chuol @kipperskipper

Two pictures and two massive shoots. The location of the first picture looks very familar to me so I did some researching and also found the film that came with this photoshoot, loved it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fdHLN6G9Hc&t=29s ]

Obsessed with her styling in the 2nd picture, the makeup whew. THE SHOES :jonny5: 

Love your story, it's cohesive and really fun. Great job (again) this episode. My favorite would be your first picture. 

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomoto

I kinda have the same critique for you as for Allison. Really love your first picture. You really catch my attention and stand out. This is something that tells me a story. 

Your second one is fine, but it doesn't excite me as much.  

I'm not seeing the connection between the 2 :ducky: 

Gigi Goode @DevonRoars

Very smart to pick this storyline for Gigi. Loved reading what your wrote. The 2nd picture is fine, not groundbreaking. The portrait is actually really nice and really captivates me. Very cohesive story, great job. 

Gisele Bündchen @Opulent

Your first picture is so good but the shoes ma'am...BURN THEM asap. This would have also been a strong entry for the comback round. 

What bothers me in your 2nd picture is Gisele's styling, I mean it's really good but it really doesn't fit the location at all. I'd have prefered to see her in something more fitting, think of Wonder Woman, Female Warrior etc..

Your story is totally fine but could have been sold better with a different styling. 

Joan Small @ZORBIT

I wish I could give you a 11 for this. This is just pure perfection. The fact that you didn't even provide a description yet I totally get it and every picture tells me a story. This is so cohesive, I am shook, are these 2 pictures from the same photoshoot? For future, this is exactly what I wanted to see. I have no words, I am simply wow'ed. 

Kiko Mizuhara @Samsom

I like this extreme B&W filter in the first picture, Kiko looks great, it just doesn't excite me as much. 

The 2nd picture is total slay, this cyborg GAG, this is so futuristic. Love this! Excellent job for future. 

Your story is a reach, I wish you would have found something different for the past, your entry is for me not very cohesive, ...sadly. 

Kirsten Dunst @Littlejfrey

I really like the story that you are telling us with your two pictures.

You are speaking facts: 

"leaving a void in the bonds between communities" 

Sad but it's truth. 

The first picture gets the job done but I really love your 2nd picture, so edgy for Kirsten! Nice job!!

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth

Me after reading your essay:

laganja-rpdr.gif

Your first picture is fine, not so exciting. 

Your 2nd picture is a SHOOT and exactly what I wanted to see for this theme. The details are just insane, I am gagging. 

Sadly, even after reading your essay, I am not really getting a cohesive story. 

Nicki Minaj @Queen Riri.

Welcome back to the game! 

Your two pictures are good, they are just missing that special something to really stand out. 

I like that you presented a cohesive story and it didn't need any description. 

The 2nd picture is my favorite, love Nicki's outfit and the location is obviously so stunning. 

Overall a decent job. Keep this up! 

Tyra Banks @CBC

This is fine, I am not just so excited about the storyline that you are trying to portray. I guess the first one is past Good&Royal Queen and the 2nd futuristic Evil Queen?.

The 2nd picture is really good, obsessed with this outfit. 

You did a good job with picking two pictures with basically the same pose. 

@dweebz @Rotunda @Jai @sumthintoxic82 

bb if everyone votes and the judges send in their scores, Chile.... ill do the elimination tonight.

we need to get going.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.