H100: Heat Waves #1, Super Gremilin #4

Renan90

8 minutes ago, Rowan said:

I didn't say they were peers, I said she's just an example of someone who would be dragged for pulling these numbers.  

Comparing a full studio album to EP and Soundtrack albums is silly. Is this @Anticipating alt? lol

Ah ok, so you’re saying there is absolutely no artist 20+ years in the industry you can think of who has done better than 30k since tour bundles were banned? Got it. So where is your drag. 

La Fuerza had 6 tracks while Luv Sux has 12. La Fuerza had 2k SPS, while Love Sux had 11k SPS. Love Sux had 3X the amount of streams per track as La Fuerza. The JLo album.. I’m not sure you had the same energy for when ASIB soundtrack smashed!

But anyway, are you saying that you expect Xtina and JLo will outperform Avril with their next LPs? Choose your answer carefully, silly!

floptinaisapig.thumb.png.5fd7eee4bac0f1b

Edited by Both Sides Now

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renan90

• Blankspace2010

• ProudLBS

• Ger

5 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Again, she's touring theatres and small arenas so I'd hope they were sold out :rip:

They can sell 5,000 tickets and all are sold but the date will probably not even gross a million which is not touring artist status:rip:

She has some large venues and her Asian/South American dates will be large venues and maybe some stadiums. Gotta look at the markets. Sone artists have more than 1 big market :fan:

Not every artist is entering their 7th world tour. Some artists can’t tour most of their flop albums and then tour approx 30 dates for the remainder. Avril will remain touring hundreds of dates WW!

Edited by Blankspace2010

6 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Ah ok, so you’re saying there is absolutely no artist 20+ years in the industry you can think of who has done better than 30k since tour bundles were banned? Got it. So where is your drag. 

La Fuerza had 6 tracks while Luv Sux has 12. La Fuerza had 2k SPS, while Love Sux had 11k SPS. Love Sux had 3X the amount of streams per track as La Fuerza. The JLo album.. I’m not sure you had the same energy for when ASIB soundtrack smashed!

But anyway, are you saying that you expect Xtina and JLo will outperform Avril with their next LPs? Choose your answer carefully, silly!

floptinaisapig.thumb.png.5fd7eee4bac0f1b

I mean Pink's last album in 2019 didn't have bundles and sold more. Not many legacy artists have released in the past two years. 

Also, comparing ASIB to a soundtrack for a throwaway romcom is silly.

And again comparing EP's to full studio albums is trolling. JLO will definitely outperform with her next studio album. Xtina? Most likely.

Just now, Blankspace2010 said:

She has some large venues and her Asian/South American dates will be large venues and maybe some stadiums. Gotta look at the markets. Sone artists have more than 1 big market :fan:

Not sure who you are trying to shade with the last line when my fave is the most global star in the world :rip:

3 minutes ago, Rowan said:

JLO will definitely outperform with her next studio album

A.K.A. debuted with 33K in 2014

Edited by ProudLBS

8 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Also, comparing ASIB to a soundtrack for a throwaway romcom is silly.

And again comparing EP's to full studio albums is trolling. JLO will definitely outperform with her next studio album. Xtina? Most likely.

I’ll give you Pink but JLo’s last studio effort sold 33k… in 2014 :deadbanana4:

You are so loudly incorrect but I’ll be sure to quote you if their labels ever fund another LP release :rip:

For Xtina to match Avril’s SPS she would have to have 36 tracks on her next album based on her EP. Good luck with that too. 

Edited by Both Sides Now

4 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I’ll give you Pink but JLo’s last studio effort sold 33k… in 2014 :deadbanana4:

You are so loudly incorrect but I’ll be sure to quote you if their labels ever fund another LP release :rip:

For Xtina to match Avril’s SPS she would have to have 36 tracks on her next album based on her EP. Good luck with that too. 

Well, I hope I'm not still on this site in 5 years but go ahead :heart:

9 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

A.K.A. debuted with 33K in 2014

I stand by my statement. She'll have another OTF before the decade is done

6 minutes ago, Rowan said:

I stand by my statement. She'll have another OTF before the decade is done

more like JLO's label won't fund another album at all :rip:

Edited by ProudLBS

5 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

Sweet debut for Avril :clap3:

Adele out of the Top 10 already, where are all the clowns that used her as a token to drag Taylor now? :mandown:

Morgan... :rip: Just... :rip:

Because Americans are racist and would rather buy or stream Morgan :biblio:

Not some having meltdowns over Avril. Have you listened to the album? It's pretty awesome, enjoy the music she gifted us and move on.

Edited by Ger-55

Avril barely scrapped the top 10 with all those features and you all are celebrating? Lmao. None of her 8 EPs charted and no one batted an eye either lmao.

Wow Avril did mediocre...

27 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

Avril barely scrapped the top 10 with all those features and you all are celebrating? Lmao. None of her 8 EPs charted and no one batted an eye either lmao.

Muchachas alone has as much features as the whole Love Sux album and didn't even surpass Bite Me (solo single) streams.

What's your point? Are you really a Xtina fan? Cause your arguments are only putting her down.

2 minutes ago, EvanT said:

Muchachas alone has as much features as the whole Love Sux album and didn't even surpass Bite Me (solo single) streams.

What's your point? Are you really a Xtina fan? Cause your arguments are only putting her down.

not just Muchachas, all La Fuerza tracks combined have fewer streams than Bite Me :rip:

why didnt chris stapleton have this kind of longevity :deadbanana2:talent lost i guess 

Not Avril making ATRL pressed :psyduck:

Encanto continues its impressive run :clap3: Did it cross 1million units or probably almost there?

1 hour ago, Dingdong123 said:

Not Avril making ATRL pressed :psyduck:

Encanto continues its impressive run :clap3: Did it cross 1million units or probably almost there?

956,000 units with this week's units included.

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

why didnt chris stapleton have this kind of longevity :deadbanana2:talent lost i guess 

Chris actually has very impressive longevity especially Traveller. Morgan benefitting from over 30 albums tracks.

The Madrigals continuing to STOMP :clap3: 

We WON!!

Im so proud of you Avril :weeps: exceeding everyone's expectations :jonnycat:

13 minutes ago, Blue Ranger said:

We WON!!

Im so proud of you Avril :weeps: exceeding everyone's expectations :jonnycat:

That’s what happens when you serve QUALITY.

why is it always the same stans? Chill out guys, not everyone has the cute factor and talent of Avril, what can we say?

mxahtXd.thumb.gif.fe1ab670b5692a969b22b8

Avril #9 :alexz:

So happy she increased from the predictions! I still hope a single can chart from the album, she deserves another hit, the album is really great!

13 hours ago, D.M.F said:

Not when Pa Mis Muchachas has Becky G on it, who just debuted a song in the top 20. :deadbanana4:

Some of the reply’s :dies:

Let me shamelessly promote Avril new video 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.