Renan90

Just now, brainmaniac said:

At the end of the day 

Christina Aguilera 

Avril Lavigne 

:skull:

https://chartmasters.org/best-selling-artists-of-all-time/

that table doesn't even have Avril's correct streaming numbers :lmao:

but hey good for Xtina for managing to score like 30% of her units from 3 songs she jumped on. Though I don't know if that's something to write home about :celestial5:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renan90

• Blankspace2010

• ProudLBS

• Ger

5 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Who’s fault is it that she didn’t have a physical release? Avril wouldn’t release without a physical. So…??? The argument is invalid. 

Just saying, if people want to make a comparison of Avril’s sales, balanced comparisons make more sense. That’s why the comparisons to the studio albums from Mary J and Alicia Keys make more sense and it’s good that Avril actually peaked In the Top 10 this time and beat them. For JLo/Xtina or anyone else for that matter, comparisons to their next actual English studio albums (which will probably have physicals) make more sense. I mean it was even mentioned the comparison with Kelly and her Xmas album  was a bit uneven, so clearly these two would be even less even 

53 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

2020s decade-end #1 album on Billboard 200: Dangerous by Morgan. I don't think anyone will challenge him. what do you think? @UnusualBoy

Wallen isn’t currently in the running for the 2020’s Decade-End album, albeit he just may surpass the two ahead of him very soon. 

As of March 2022:

1) Hollywood’s Bleeding - Post Malone 

2) My Turn - Lil’ Baby

3) Dangerous - Morgan Wallen

The 2020’s Decade-End chart started in October 2019. 

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

If it has more than 100 minutes then yes it will

countess-vaughn-moesha.gif

No, It won't. Only pure sales will count as double LPs. 

30 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Who’s fault is it that she didn’t have a physical release? Avril wouldn’t release without a physical. So…??? The argument is invalid. 

20 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

that table doesn't even have Avril's correct streaming numbers :lmao:

but hey good for Xtina for managing to score like 30% of her units from 3 songs she jumped on. Though I don't know if that's something to write home about :celestial5:

We are trolling again? Avril's Love Sux album (30k) just managed to debut with 44% of the sales and units of what Christina's last studio album (68k) debuted with.

This is amazing for her standards.

Congratulations, Avril and fans. :clap3:

5 minutes ago, genio said:

We are trolling again? Avril's Love Sux album (30k) just managed to debut with 44% of the sales and units of what Christina's last studio album (68k) debuted with.

Liberation had tour bundles lol

Avalanche, her impact. :alexz: 

5 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Liberation had tour bundles lol

What do tour bundles have to do with anything in this context when Liberation still sold more units in its first week and debuted higher on the BB200? 

When Love Sux out-sells Liberation in SPS (which it, most likely, will) then we can gloat. 

Also, should Love Sux remain higher on the charts in its second week than Liberation did, well, that too would be interesting and a testament how people are clearly more invested in this album than the majority of her peers’. 

Olivia 2nd week in a row with the top female album, with her May release.

23 minutes ago, genio said:

I can't wait for Xtina's next full studio album then, if she ever decides on releasing one... Considering a 7-track ep didn't manage to chart....at all.

13 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

What do tour bundles have to do with anything in this context when Liberation still sold more units in its first week and debuted higher on the BB200? 

Because almost the entirety of Xtina's opening week numbers came from said bundles? :rip:  It's obvious.

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

It was artistic expression. Kim was pushing back on the hate she was receiving. Hakeem represents Morgan's hatred against black excellence and Kim is just doing her.

countess-vaughn-moesha.gif

i'm sorry you were unable to see that.:mandown: I do think Morgan's album likely has 100 minutes which makes his album eligible for 2x certs like Shania's Up, Outkast speaker boxx/love below vs Christina aguilera's back to basics which didn't meet the 100 minute criteria along with a few others who had double albums but didn't aim for 100 minutes to get 2x certs:rip:

But Kim wasn't pushing Hakeem back she was all kinds of thirsty in that scene, Hakeem thought she was doing the most :rip:

I'm so happy for Avril. She's a LEGEND omg. :jonny5:

avril slayed her peers and that's on periodT!

Legend ting

2 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

I hate her so much for not looking for a label earlier instead of shoving Flames down our throats for 6 months :deadbanana2:

You need the material ready to be printed months in advance for the vinyls. Album was rushed to be released but at least it’s good :whistle:

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Thats cute for Avril :clap3: 

30 falling off is kinda bad, but I see it spending a few more weeks in the Top 10.

I've already lost hope in someone stopping Morgan, its 100% coming for 21's record at this rate :rip: 

nobody knows this Morgan, proof that sales in the US doesn’t make you big :coffee2:

23 minutes ago, Goofy said:

I can't wait for Xtina's next full studio album then, if she ever decides on releasing one... Considering a 7-track ep didn't manage to chart....at all.

A short spanish EP that no one expected to chart shouldn't be the goal post and prime comparison. Then again, I get why you would. Whatever makes your fanbase feel accomplished!

OT: Congratulations, Avril Lavine doing a little less than half of what Xtina's last studio album did is pretty good for her.

4 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

nobody knows this Morgan, proof that sales in the US doesn’t make you big :coffee2:

He is unfortunately quite big in the US.

A country album by a racist white male artist becoming the longest running Top 10 album of all time in Amerikkka sounds about right!

rtge4y.thumb.jpg.5e122a4f07ef568119e839f

This thread has turned into a mess but we love a top 10 Avril album

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

He is unfortunately quite big in the US.

A country album by a racist white male artist becoming the longest running Top 10 album of all time in Amerikkka sounds about right!

And The Motto is still struggling there… the US is disgusting LOCK HER UP

13 minutes ago, genio said:

Congratulations, Avril Lavine doing a little less than half of what Xtina's last studio album did is pretty good for her.

Head Above Water outdid Liberation in SPS in the long run

Love Sux's debut numbers are higher than Head Above Water's in a much worse sales climate and with no vinyl this time

Love Sux is still #27 on US Apple Music (for comparison, Head Above Water peaked at #47 and was ¡AFUERA! by this point)

Xtina's next album wishes :lmao:

Edited by ProudLBS

Legend Lavigne is WINNING, somehow she always stays here

NKDnUpc.gif 

3 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Legend Lavigne is WINNING, somehow she always stays here

NKDnUpc.gif 

use the right gif sis

5yD97LY.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.