The Pussycat Dolls "PCD" reaches 1 billion streams on Spotify

Artur

On 2/26/2022 at 3:03 AM, Kyle-x said:

Yeah... because this album had 6 fully released singles all with music videos? Technically 7 if you include Sway which also had a music video. None of the album tracks clear 5 million streams while In the Zone has 2 album tracks that clear 10 million (or 3 if you include the shelved single Outrageous. Plus another one that's close with 9.1 million plays). Toxic is carrying but Everytime is also over 100 million and MATM is in the same range as the other PCD singles that are in the 50-ish million play range. The average streams for a non-single on ITZ (not counting Outrageous and the MATM remix) is 4.9 million while the average streams for a non-single on PCD is 2.7 million. 

You say that as if those singles are known to average people or playlisted. :rip: Sway is a completely obscure song (where I lived at least).

On 2/26/2022 at 8:56 AM, Artur said:

I mean, I agree :gaycat2: But I was talking about the songs, not the singers (and since they are a group, let me praise the other girls too :gaycat6: ). An album with tracks like Don't Cha and Buttons, and then others like Sway and Feelin' Good. Talent, classic, iconic.

That's true. It's a diverse album. I remember people saying that only singles are good, but that's not true at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.