How Many Times, How Many Lies 2.568.973

Bite The Dust 1.877.182

Right Now 1.868.879

Tainted Love / Where Did Our Love Go 4.135.505

Feelin' Good 2.356.548

Sway 17.077.756

Flirt 1.144.740

celeb photos] Pussycat Dolls STUN in new pic - Celebria - ATRL

Pussycat Dolls Buttons GIF - Pussycat Dolls Buttons Runway Walk - Discover  & Share GIFs

Wait A Minute GIF - Wait A Minute Pussycat Dolls - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Artur

They are all from me. I Don’t Need a Man needs more though!

28 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

They are all from me. I Don’t Need a Man needs more though!

Stream it more then.

Beep is low :biblio: 

25 minutes ago, JO BLACC said:

Stream it more then.

Beep is low :biblio: 

Beep is a little too highbrow for the GP :jonny: ugh I remember them playing it on CD USA when I was like 9 and getting my life, they’re such icons

See this an album where the success is spread through out different songs unlike in the zone where everything is a streaming flop except toxic. To me this would be much more impressive than in the zone reaching 1 billion streams from 1 song. I also find circus and femme fatales streaming numbers more impressive than in the zone because again success is spread out. 

This was such an era - no girl group has dominated like this since their reign :jonny:

Buttons, Don't Cha, Stickwitu is such a holy trinity, and "I Don't Need a Man" still goes off

PCD is so iconic for this era! Super interesting how a girl group, made up grown women who had a burlesque act, with only one singer (sorry melody) had the right formula to smash! 

I love how the last tracks are so different and showcase their versatility. My favorite GG album ever.

6 hours ago, Artur said:

I love how the last tracks are so different and showcase their versatility. My favorite GG album ever.

Their versatility? There's only one person providing vocals. :skull: 

Jokes aside, I agree. I never gave this song a chance when the album came out, but realized how great it is later. Sounds even better live:

And another gem on the album. The best version of this song. Nicole and Carmit sounds great:

14 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

See this an album where the success is spread through out different songs unlike in the zone where everything is a streaming flop except toxic. To me this would be much more impressive than in the zone reaching 1 billion streams from 1 song. I also find circus and femme fatales streaming numbers more impressive than in the zone because again success is spread out. 

Yeah... because this album had 6 fully released singles all with music videos? Technically 7 if you include Sway which also had a music video. None of the album tracks clear 5 million streams while In the Zone has 2 album tracks that clear 10 million (or 3 if you include the shelved single Outrageous. Plus another one that's close with 9.1 million plays). Toxic is carrying but Everytime is also over 100 million and MATM is in the same range as the other PCD singles that are in the 50-ish million play range. The average streams for a non-single on ITZ (not counting Outrageous and the MATM remix) is 4.9 million while the average streams for a non-single on PCD is 2.7 million. 

7 hours ago, Inverted said:

Their versatility? There's only one person providing vocals. :skull: 

I mean, I agree :gaycat2: But I was talking about the songs, not the singers (and since they are a group, let me praise the other girls too :gaycat6: ). An album with tracks like Don't Cha and Buttons, and then others like Sway and Feelin' Good. Talent, classic, iconic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.