“Heart Attack” & “DEMI” achieves best streaming day ever

Pink Ranger

3 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

yeah, just saw a tiktok of them performing the song a capella on my fyp and it has like 3M likes. Also a lot of people in the comments showed love to the song as it is a BOP

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

The song has been going viral like every single month for over a year now between tiktok and twitter :deadbanana2: 

There's always something viral going on with this song. It's so fun to see. :lmao: 

I see, that's really cool; this song has always been amazing. :clap3:Thx for responding.

2 hours ago, Scars said:

Easily their worst album, HWGA and TMYLM deserved those streams. :biblio:

It’s a toss Up between this and Unbroken, problem is they both have amazing ballads which are career highlights but both albums moreso unbroken has some of the worst songs of their career :skull: 

Whoever’s idea it was for the arrangement of the Unbroken album tracks I hope was fired, the 4  meaningless/soulless collabs straight into “Lightweight” always sounds so off :ahh: 

at least DEMI as an whole album sounds better with just dud tracks here and there

37 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

It’s a toss Up between this and Unbroken, problem is they both have amazing ballads which are career highlights but both albums moreso unbroken has some of the worst songs of their career :skull: 

Whoever’s idea it was for the arrangement of the Unbroken album tracks I hope was fired, the 4  meaningless/soulless collabs straight into “Lightweight” always sounds so off :ahh: 

at least DEMI as an whole album sounds better with just dud tracks here and there

I used to bop to all those uptempo tracks from Unbroken back in 2011 (Unbroken, All Night Long and Who's That Boy were my **** at age 14 :skull:), but they've all aged like milk imo. In their defense, most pop songs from the early 10s were overproduced to death. The singles were great choices and stood the test of time quality-wise though.

Edited by Scars

A classic in the making :alexz:

This is seriously one of the hardest songs to sing, like ever. Demi did that. :clap3:

I hope Made in the USA also gets the proper love it deserves!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.