“Heart Attack” & “DEMI” achieves best streaming day ever

Pink Ranger

That was a classic :clap3:

It’s a shame they will never perform Heart Attack again :chick3: but it’s understandable :chick3:

13 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

It’s a shame they will never perform Heart Attack again :chick3: but it’s understandable :chick3:

Why wouldn't they perform one of their best songs? :rip:

22 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

They had multiple heart attacks and strokes during their overdose a few years ago :(

• ATRL Moderator

Tied with Here We Go Again as their best lead single :clap3:

Also self-titled is massively underrated  

26 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Because when they had their overdose they suffered a stroke and multiple heart attacks in the hospital so understandably performing a song about having a heart attack could be triggering from them. 

they said that when it was all still so raw so who knows maybe eventually they will perform it again but it won’t be any time soon.

56 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Will they perform anything again tho :rip:? It's been so long since the last time they had a proper concert aside from promo slots. I miss those times when they were doing concert after concert even when there wasn't a tour involved :gaycat6:

omg that's crazy, such an amazing song too. is it viral on tiktok?

13 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Will they perform anything again tho :rip:? It's been so long since the last time they had a proper concert aside from promo slots. I miss those times when they were doing concert after concert even when there wasn't a tour involved :gaycat6:

I 100% expect a tour with the new rock album coming this year or early next year with a 2023 world tour, Demi loves being on stage so i definitely see it happening soon 

They did THAT

They’ll never perform the song again though. They’ve moved on from their past life. 

:'(

Good for them though.

:clap3:

Sorry but can someone explain me who are “they”? Isn’t this a Demi song? Some band performed it? 

that song and that album ATE. Im so proud of Demi. Wish Demi made more songs like Heart Attack & Warrior

18 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

yeah, just saw a tiktok of them performing the song a capella on my fyp and it has like 3M likes. Also a lot of people in the comments showed love to the song as it is a BOP

Oh wow, the longevity :clap3: such a great lead single and fun era, tho it would have been cool to get Two Pieces as a final (fourth) single

25 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

Sorry but can someone explain me who are “they”? Isn’t this a Demi song? Some band performed it? 

What? Demi is non binary and uses they/them pronouns.

53 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

The song has been going viral like every single month for over a year now between tiktok and twitter :deadbanana2: 

There's always something viral going on with this song. It's so fun to see. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Nando_05 said:

Demi goes by "they/them" pronouns now, even the fans took some time to get used to it :giraffe:

45 minutes ago, Companion said:

the "they" in the replies :rip:

Good for they :clap3:It is they's best song

Do you have a problem with non binary people? :skull: 

cuz baby

• ATRL Moderator

One of my favorite songs from my high school years. That ICONIC bridge and high note ahhhhhh

1 hour ago, Companion said:

the "they" in the replies :rip:

Good for they :clap3:It is they's best song

Oh honey, maybe you should learn English before you start :rip:-ing people on here. And imagine having a problem with someone's pronouns, WTF.

3 hours ago, naval23 said:

They had multiple heart attacks and strokes during their overdose a few years ago :(

3 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

Because when they had their overdose they suffered a stroke and multiple heart attacks in the hospital so understandably performing a song about having a heart attack could be triggering from them. 

they said that when it was all still so raw so who knows maybe eventually they will perform it again but it won’t be any time soon.

Oh shlt, poor Demetria.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.