1. Blackpink - 10.7M

2. Marilia Mendonça - 8.1M

3. Doja Cat - 7.5M*

4. TWICE - 6.9M

5. Karol G - 6.5M

6. Nicki Minaj - 5.7M*

7. Taylor Swift - 5.2M

*released a new music video in the last 7 days

So, the only two anglo females raking up more views than Taylor right now have literally just dropped stuff within the week. She seems to be doing just fine. We appreciate your concern tho!

but nobody is interested in her new catalogue and that's a fact.

I mean, that All to Well video doing 50M in 15 days and 6M in the last 3 months lmao

Every artist have cute views for the videos of their last eras... but Taylor :deadbanana2:

Edited by unclefloprry

This masterpiece of song and video deserve Blank Space/ Shake it off or at least Bad blood/ Look view.

People taste are juat tragic.

huh…. I would have thought more but I know the platform is struggling. Great song though! 

10 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Finally :gaycat6:

Willow next week :rip:

Willow wont be at 100 million next week. It gets 400k to 500k a week

13 hours ago, Nemo said:

I don’t know how this doesn’t have more views. And I hate how willow is so close to passing cardigan and I think has on Spotify. willow is a good song but cardigan is so much better, it is an amazing song. The bridge and its transition into the ending chorus are so moving to me, willow does nothing.

truth

11 hours ago, KillMeBykindess said:

EMO hits 100m in a week, she is truly over

A 10 week #1 is just hitting 100m next week? The platform is truly over. 

Youtube flopped, :eli:

6 hours ago, FAN said:

A 10 week #1 is just hitting 100m next week? The platform is truly over. 

they mean hit within a week of release, tho i'm not sure how true it is. EOM is now at 237M.

18 months... "achievement" category... I mean

I actually love the song (and most of songs of Folklore)

1 hour ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

they mean hit within a week of release, tho i'm not sure how true it is. EOM is now at 237M.

That’s not what they said, but that makes a lot more sense! :clap3:

The video, as lovely as it is, is not replayable. The song in its structure doesn’t help either, and people are gonna be streaming it on Spotify over YouTube. The fact that Taylor can take a song like this to 100M speaks volumes. She may have dwindled her YouTube power but she is still doing decently on it.

i think both songs are great but those 2 are the songs i skip most tbh the production is just cringe

It deserved way more tbh.

11 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

The video, as lovely as it is, is not replayable. The song in its structure doesn’t help either, and people are gonna be streaming it on Spotify over YouTube. The fact that Taylor can take a song like this to 100M speaks volumes. She may have dwindled her YouTube power but she is still doing decently on it.

this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.