Marina's Teen Idle certified Gold in the US!

Hector

Her career in America would've gone so differently if streaming had been around like it is today when this was release.

So impressive for a nonsingle from an underrated artist. Electra Heart was THAT era, Tumblr impact and all

Literally legendaric. QUEEN of depressed teenagers and nobodies who think they should have been famous despite having no talent. 

The way EH had longevity. The album was actually the hit her label wanted it to be it just took a long time for it to happen. 

i don't understand how this song achieves such things despite not even being a single :rip:she managed to payola it on everyone's mind someway i swear

This whole era / album / concept was a slay :jonny4:

I hope we get a 10th anniversary deluxe edition with bonus tracks. This era deserves it :clap3:

This era (and Lana's BTD) bring back such memories for me. It was giving PEAK Tumblr aesthetics before everything went to **** :jonny4:

Her & Lana were the ruling females of tumblr era (aka the best time to ever exist) so I’m not surprised she’s finally getting her flowers :clap3:very well deserved 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.