RIAA:Ellie's Love Me Like You Do 7x Platinum, Lights 6x Platinum, Halcyon 2x Platinum

Hector

ELLIE GOULDING
Title: HALCYON
Certification Date: February 3, 2022
Label: CHERRYTREE / INTERSCOPE RECORDS
Format: ALBUM
2xP

and...

ELLIE GOULDING
Title: LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO
Label: INTERSCOPE RECORDS
Format: SINGLE
7xP

ELLIE GOULDING
Title: LIGHTS
Label: CHERRYTREE / INTERSCOPE RECORDS
Format: SINGLE
6xP

https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/#search_section

Classics :clap3: Love Me Like You Do solidified as her biggest hit!

Edited by Hector

:clap3: :clap3:

Lights's pure sales are very impressive tho. I remember it being massive on "on-demand streaming", but it would have been a true streaming hit if released in the peak Spotify/AM era :jonny4:

Absolute homophobia of “Love Me Like You Do” not being certified Diamond :!ohno: but nevertheless Queen ? 

12 minutes ago, Yog said:

Absolute homophobia of “Love Me Like You Do” not being certified Diamond :!ohno: but nevertheless Queen ? 

and homophobia for neither hitting #1 on Hot 100 (same with Stay with Me) :monkey:. Bigger than most #1s tho

I’m sure Halcyon is only 2x Platinum because of I Need Your Love, Lights, and Anything Could Happen’s certifications 

"Lights" deserved, the definition of sleeper hit. So unique and different yet everyone LOVED it. :alexz: 

Recent pop masterpiece Love Me Like Jesus Does :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Yog said:

3 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

and homophobia for neither hitting #1 on Hot 100 (same with Stay with Me) :monkey:. Bigger than most #1s tho

It's very close to 8xplat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.