Jump to content

Katy Perry - Witness: The Tour [Finished]


LoveLiveMusic

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pink Whitney
7 minutes ago, alestevens said:

The prices tho. Katy is here to make some serious banking, she ain't playing at all :jonny:

where do you see the prices?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

From the Ticketmaster page:

 

VIP Packages are available in North America for WITNESS: The Tour; check the links in the chart below for VIP availability. Pricing is subject to change and fees + taxes will apply.

 

WITNESS: The Tour will not have Meet + Greet packages in North America.

Do you have the links to the VIP packages? I don't see it in the OP.

 

I'm definitely gonna go to the Detroit show! I convinced my parents to buy me tickets for my birthday since the show is 2 days after it. :cm: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
3 minutes ago, Lane Boy said:

Do you have the links to the VIP packages? I don't see it in the OP.

 

I'm definitely gonna go to the Detroit show! I convinced my parents to buy me tickets for my birthday since the show is 2 days after it. :cm: 

Haven't found them yet. This was from the Verified Fan page on Ticketmaster so it's a in preparation of the actual sale. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Haven't found them yet. This was from the Verified Fan page on Ticketmaster so it's a in preparation of the actual sale. 

Oh ok! My bad, that post made it seem like they were out haha.

 

Thanks though!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you can buy GA without VIP then upgrade later... I don't have enough coins for any more than the GA right now. SLC show for me :alexz:

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
5 minutes ago, WonkieEye said:

I hope you can buy GA without VIP then upgrade later... I don't have enough coins for any more than the GA right now. SLC show for me :alexz:

Tbh even despite being that she'll at one point be further away from the mainstage at the end of the catwalk I think GA will be the best spot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Tbh even despite being that she'll at one point be further away from the mainstage at the end of the catwalk I think GA will be the best spot. 

Yea I went to Ariana in march and even the people in the floor seats were sitting :rip: Im gonna be standing up crying and screaming the whole katy concert and I wanna be surrounded by those who do the same :alexz2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

How much are fees normally? If the GA ticket is $200 would it stay under $260? I don't get paid until Friday the day after the pre sale ://

Link to post
Share on other sites
wesleywalrus
1 hour ago, WonkieEye said:

How much are fees normally? If the GA ticket is $200 would it stay under $260? I don't get paid until Friday the day after the pre sale ://

Max $225-230

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

From the Ticketmaster page:

 

VIP Packages are available in North America for WITNESS: The Tour; check the links in the chart below for VIP availability. Pricing is subject to change and fees + taxes will apply.

 

WITNESS: The Tour will not have Meet + Greet packages in North America.

 

Europe is the most supportive continent this era so yeah we'll def get Meet & Greet packages :fan:

Link to post
Share on other sites
C_Colstead

At 2:18 on this video, if you look at the poster behind Katy, there is going to be a second Staples Center gig added on November 8, by the look of things.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
14 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

At 2:18 on this video, if you look at the poster behind Katy, there is going to be a second Staples Center gig added on November 8, by the look of things.

 

 

Yeah. In the seating chart it's also confirmed too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, WonkieEye said:

How much are fees normally? If the GA ticket is $200 would it stay under $260? I don't get paid until Friday the day after the pre sale ://

Highly doubt GA is $200. She's crazy if it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
C_Colstead
3 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Yeah. In the seating chart it's also confirmed too. 

So it is! I didn't even notice that! I feel dumb af now! :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
1 minute ago, NEUTRON said:

Highly doubt GA is $200. She's crazy if it is.

The Reflection Section was $150 which was the same price as floor tickets. 

 

Katy-Perry-Price-map-40d6e1b7b9.pngkaty-perry-seat-map-77a327faa0.JPG

 

We know the price breakdown and we know the floor will be the same prices. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

At 2:18 on this video, if you look at the poster behind Katy, there is going to be a second Staples Center gig added on November 8, by the look of things.

 

 

Just look at the gap in the dates. It was super obvious.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LoveLiveMusic said:

The Reflection Section was $150 which was the same price as floor tickets. 

 

Katy-Perry-Price-map-40d6e1b7b9.pngkaty-perry-seat-map-77a327faa0.JPG

 

We know the price breakdown and we know the floor will be the same prices. 

Yikes.

 

Thats more than I paid for Gaga, Kanye & even Beyonce for a non bundled GA ticket.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...