Katy Perry - Witness: The Tour [Finished]

LoveLiveMusic

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pink Whitney
7 minutes ago, alestevens said:

The prices tho. Katy is here to make some serious banking, she ain't playing at all :jonny:

where do you see the prices?

1 hour ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

From the Ticketmaster page:

VIP Packages are available in North America for WITNESS: The Tour; check the links in the chart below for VIP availability. Pricing is subject to change and fees + taxes will apply.

WITNESS: The Tour will not have Meet + Greet packages in North America.

Do you have the links to the VIP packages? I don't see it in the OP.

I'm definitely gonna go to the Detroit show! I convinced my parents to buy me tickets for my birthday since the show is 2 days after it. :cm: 

LoveLiveMusic
3 minutes ago, Lane Boy said:

Do you have the links to the VIP packages? I don't see it in the OP.

I'm definitely gonna go to the Detroit show! I convinced my parents to buy me tickets for my birthday since the show is 2 days after it. :cm: 

Haven't found them yet. This was from the Verified Fan page on Ticketmaster so it's a in preparation of the actual sale. 

2 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Haven't found them yet. This was from the Verified Fan page on Ticketmaster so it's a in preparation of the actual sale. 

Oh ok! My bad, that post made it seem like they were out haha.

Thanks though!

I hope you can buy GA without VIP then upgrade later... I don't have enough coins for any more than the GA right now. SLC show for me :alexz:

LoveLiveMusic
5 minutes ago, WonkieEye said:

I hope you can buy GA without VIP then upgrade later... I don't have enough coins for any more than the GA right now. SLC show for me :alexz:

Tbh even despite being that she'll at one point be further away from the mainstage at the end of the catwalk I think GA will be the best spot. 

3 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Tbh even despite being that she'll at one point be further away from the mainstage at the end of the catwalk I think GA will be the best spot. 

Yea I went to Ariana in march and even the people in the floor seats were sitting :rip: Im gonna be standing up crying and screaming the whole katy concert and I wanna be surrounded by those who do the same :alexz2:

How much are fees normally? If the GA ticket is $200 would it stay under $260? I don't get paid until Friday the day after the pre sale ://

wesleywalrus
1 hour ago, WonkieEye said:

How much are fees normally? If the GA ticket is $200 would it stay under $260? I don't get paid until Friday the day after the pre sale ://

Max $225-230

6 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

From the Ticketmaster page:

VIP Packages are available in North America for WITNESS: The Tour; check the links in the chart below for VIP availability. Pricing is subject to change and fees + taxes will apply.

WITNESS: The Tour will not have Meet + Greet packages in North America.

Europe is the most supportive continent this era so yeah we'll def get Meet & Greet packages :fan:

C_Colstead

At 2:18 on this video, if you look at the poster behind Katy, there is going to be a second Staples Center gig added on November 8, by the look of things.

LoveLiveMusic
14 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

At 2:18 on this video, if you look at the poster behind Katy, there is going to be a second Staples Center gig added on November 8, by the look of things.

Yeah. In the seating chart it's also confirmed too. 

11 hours ago, WonkieEye said:

Highly doubt GA is $200. She's crazy if it is.

C_Colstead
3 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Yeah. In the seating chart it's also confirmed too. 

So it is! I didn't even notice that! I feel dumb af now! :rip: 

LoveLiveMusic
1 minute ago, NEUTRON said:

Highly doubt GA is $200. She's crazy if it is.

The Reflection Section was $150 which was the same price as floor tickets. 

Katy-Perry-Price-map-40d6e1b7b9.pngkaty-perry-seat-map-77a327faa0.JPG

We know the price breakdown and we know the floor will be the same prices. 

20 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

Just look at the gap in the dates. It was super obvious.

Just now, LoveLiveMusic said:

The Reflection Section was $150 which was the same price as floor tickets. 

Katy-Perry-Price-map-40d6e1b7b9.pngkaty-perry-seat-map-77a327faa0.JPG

We know the price breakdown and we know the floor will be the same prices. 

Yikes.

Thats more than I paid for Gaga, Kanye & even Beyonce for a non bundled GA ticket.

Archived