Jump to content

Katy Perry - Witness: The Tour [Finished]


LoveLiveMusic

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

 

I Kissed a Girl 

Thinking of You

E.T.

The One That Got Away

Roar

Unconditionally 

Dark Horse 

Wide Awake

Rise

+ whatever is on Witness 

 

All of these can be dark if remixed properly.

:ahh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

It's no different than doing 4 nights at Madison Square Garden.

 

Plus Live Nation has ownership in some of these arenas so naturally they would want all of them to be booked to gain more sales with booking costs, parking fees and merchandise cuts. The Colosseum was recently renovated and they're trying to ring in people from NYC to gain the arena's popularity back by booking as many popular acts as they can.

It makes sense. Thank you.

 

@LoveLiveMusic I love when you make tour topics and your posts as well. Good job! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
1 hour ago, Grimstout said:

Wait, is the runway the optic nerve? 

arterial.jpg

katy-perry-seat-map-77a327faa0.JPG

Yes! An eye and a tear drop!

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
26 minutes ago, Felipesf said:

It makes sense. Thank you.

 

@LoveLiveMusic I love when you make tour topics and your posts as well. Good job! 

:hughard:  Thanks! I'll do my best to keep it up to date.

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic

From the Ticketmaster page:

 

VIP Packages are available in North America for WITNESS: The Tour; check the links in the chart below for VIP availability. Pricing is subject to change and fees + taxes will apply.

 

WITNESS: The Tour will not have Meet + Greet packages in North America.

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
1 minute ago, heartbeats said:

where can you check the seat or ga prices for the staples date?

Katy-Perry-Price-map-40d6e1b7b9.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
Just now, Kelley said:

A tour announcement BEFORE THE ALBUM RELEASE I just Katy wyd wyd wyd

 

giphy.gif

Change the game with that no album before the tour drop.

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

The stage shape is giving me Uterus/Fallopian Tube/Ovary teas  :gaycat4:

Promoting feminism :clap3: #WokePop #PopWithPurpose

 

19263.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
gloamingtheplain
6 minutes ago, Kelley said:

A tour announcement BEFORE THE ALBUM RELEASE I just Katy wyd wyd wyd

 

giphy.gif

First date of the "tour" starts before the album is out :rip:

 

giphy.gif

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

First date of the "tour" starts before the album is out :rip:

 

giphy.gif

 

 

You're KIDDING

 

:jonny3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
8 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

First date of the "tour" starts before the album is out :rip:

 

giphy.gif

 

 

The Big Radio show next week? But what are we really expecting for the setlist? Old hits, the Witness singles and maybe Witness?

Link to post
Share on other sites
gloamingtheplain
6 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

The Big Radio show next week? But what are we really expecting for the setlist? Old hits, the Witness singles and maybe Witness?

I don't know why they would label it as part of the tour, if it wasn't the tour though? :S 

 

Even so, the DAY the album comes out the Tour has started. It literally gives fans less than a day to get used to the songs. 

 

EDIT: LOL flop, 9th of July, not June. My bad. 

 

Just realised there's a month between the first and second date. This tour is a mess :rip: 

 

EDIT 2: OMG I'm so dumb, the dates are American. Of course they are RIP ME. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
9 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I don't know why they would label it as part of the tour, if it wasn't the tour though? :S 

 

Even so, the DAY the album comes out the Tour has started. It literally gives fans less than a day to get used to the songs. 

The album is out in June and the first shows are in September. :confused:  I think you have your dates backwards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

From the Ticketmaster page:

 

VIP Packages are available in North America for WITNESS: The Tour; check the links in the chart below for VIP availability. Pricing is subject to change and fees + taxes will apply.

 

WITNESS: The Tour will not have Meet + Greet packages in North America.

Why no North American :skull: 

That is lowkey a relief. Now I'll just buy an early entrance to GA. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
heartbeats
7 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

The album is out in June and the first shows are in September. :confused:  I think you have your dates backwards.

shes most likely just performing the same old same old with her new singles and possibly 1 new song from the album at the festival its not really part of the tour

Link to post
Share on other sites
legendlavigne

Did anyone else have trouble registering for the code earlier? I kept trying to put my Ticketmaster log-in info in and it kept telling me it was an incorrect combination even though I kept entering my username and password correctly?

Tryna snatch tickets to the Toronto date 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
2 minutes ago, legendlavigne said:

Did anyone else have trouble registering for the code earlier? I kept trying to put my Ticketmaster log-in info in and it kept telling me it was an incorrect combination even though I kept entering my username and password correctly?

Tryna snatch tickets to the Toronto date 

Competition I see. 

 

Actually I went on not too long ago and there's a notice that they've fixed the problem so try again.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
23 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I don't know why they would label it as part of the tour, if it wasn't the tour though? :S 

 

Even so, the DAY the album comes out the Tour has started. It literally gives fans less than a day to get used to the songs. 

 

EDIT: LOL flop, 9th of July, not June. My bad. 

 

Just realised there's a month between the first and second date. This tour is a mess :rip: 

 

EDIT 2: OMG I'm so dumb, the dates are American. Of course they are RIP ME. 

Good lord. :dies:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...