Jump to content

Katy Perry - Witness: The Tour [Finished]


LoveLiveMusic

Recommended Posts

Kiss It Better

the stage omg i love it 

 

i hope she brings this big stage to my country because she made the stage smaller the last time (PWT) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveLiveMusic
2 minutes ago, heartbeats said:

@LoveLiveMusic if i get a code, can i share it with a friend or no? 

Yes but they'll be only be able to give you like a total of 4 tickets or something. I've never tried it over multiple shows so I'm not sure if it's one time use. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
heartbeats
Just now, LoveLiveMusic said:

Yes but they'll be only be able to give you like a total of 4 tickets or something. I've never tried it over multiple shows so I'm not sure if it's one time use. 

but it doesnt ask for identification anyway right so anyone can use the code?

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
4 minutes ago, heartbeats said:

but it doesnt ask for identification anyway right so anyone can use the code?

Basically yep!

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
4 minutes ago, Tutankhamun said:

The stage is giving me artrave teas. this is truly her artpop era :deadbanana: 

Give me Selena's Revival Tour teas which gives me P!nk's The Truth About Love Tour teas.

 

66581s.gif

Pink_stage.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight

THANK GOD you started this thread. 

I was afraid some other member was going to snatched it and never properly update it. 

 

Anyways, I'm stoked for this tour. Her shows never disappoint. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveLiveMusic
4 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

THANK GOD you started this thread. 

I was afraid some other member was going to snatched it and never properly update it. 

 

Anyways, I'm stoked for this tour. Her shows never disappoint. 

:hughard: I even set my alarm so I could be ready to snatch it. :fan: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tutankhamun said:

The stage is giving me artrave teas. this is truly her artpop era :deadbanana: 

Omg that's what I thought too. Coming for that 83 million too I bet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if I want GA or seats. With GA, I could be next to stage B or right next to the runaway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
h.u.r.r.i.c.a.n.e
1 hour ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Give me Selena's Revival Tour teas which gives me P!nk's The Truth About Love Tour teas.

 

66581s.gif

Pink_stage.gif

oh wow her runway is so much bigger than theirs

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...