Jump to content

Katy Perry - Witness: The Tour [Finished]


LoveLiveMusic

Recommended Posts

So some gossip on UK dates - it'll be a traditional around-the-UK arrangement, but the original dates were axed because Katy will be spending Saturdays to Tuesdays doing something else for 4 months.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveLiveMusic
11 minutes ago, heartbeats said:

Today, Katy Perry announced the June 9 release of her new album, Witness (Capitol Records), and an extensive arena tour. 

 

by extensive does that mean theres gonna be more dates for north america or is that it

 

7 minutes ago, alestevens said:

Well, 40 dates is pretty extensive already. Us pop fans just have skewed perceptions due to the high standards we tend to work with!

I'm betting they'll add extra shows from the hype here and same with Europe.

 

I could see this like PRISMATIC Tour with a second North American leg. That really was an extensive tour. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
heartbeats
Just now, LoveLiveMusic said:

 

I'm betting they'll add extra shows from the hype here and same with Europe.

 

I could see this like PRISMATIC Tour with a second North American leg. That really was an extensive tour. 

ugh PLEASE

 

i feel like that might happen cus she def want to tak advantage of the touring department im sure thats where shes gonna make the most $$$ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, LoveLiveMusic said:

:hughard:

 

I'm so nervous Toronto is one of the first shows in. :dancehall::duca: 

Sis why is the Canada dates a week late for purchasing? :jonny:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
alestevens
7 minutes ago, Passle said:

So some gossip on UK dates - it'll be a traditional around-the-UK arrangement, but the original dates were axed because Katy will be spending Saturdays to Tuesdays doing something else for 4 months.

So American Idol then?

Link to post
Share on other sites

40 dates and album bundle? 

 

I'm really expecting her to sell more than 1M first week now

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheEdgeOfGaga
14 minutes ago, Passle said:

So some gossip on UK dates - it'll be a traditional around-the-UK arrangement, but the original dates were axed because Katy will be spending Saturdays to Tuesdays doing something else for 4 months.

When does American Idol film? I imagine the UK dates will be summer 2018.

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste
2 minutes ago, TheEdgeOfGaga said:

Omg will the copies included in the bundle count towards Billboard? :jonny4:  a business woman!

YES! if they choose get the album for free with upon purchasing the tickets :-* (who wouldnt)

Link to post
Share on other sites
katycat737
2 minutes ago, TheEdgeOfGaga said:

Omg will the copies included in the bundle count towards Billboard? :jonny4:  a business woman!

I honestly don't know If they count them towards Billboard. Even If they don't, it's a great move since more people get to hear your music. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheEdgeOfGaga
Just now, J-boy said:

YES! if they choose get the album for free with upon purchasing the tickets :-* (who wouldnt)

Oh my god :jonny2: KP4 saved! HDD thread saved! Kats saved!

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, TheEdgeOfGaga said:

Oh my god :jonny2: KP4 saved! HDD thread saved! Kats saved!

Unless Taylor surprise releases :-*:jonny:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, lousaysthings said:

Which of these American dates are you looking at then? :laugh:

I mean when she comes here, silly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The tour has a boatload of sponsors, among them Comcast’s Xfinity, Citi, Covergirl and Katy Perry Parfums

 

she's winning with all those sponsors. (they're paying productions!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...