Jump to content

Soloists with Most #1 Albums w/#1 Hits - Taylor/Mariah!


fridayteenage
 Share

Recommended Posts

Screenshot-2022-01-14-9-44-29-PM.png

 

6

Mariah Carey 

Taylor Swift

 

5

Janet Jackson 

 

4

Madonna 

Barbra Streisand 

Michael Jackson

 

3

Gaga 

Britney Spears 

Adele 

Beyonce 

Whitney Houston 

Donna Summer

Olivia Newton-John 

Drake 

Weeknd 

Eminem 

Usher 

Elton John 

Stevie Wonder 

 

2

Spoiler

Rihanna 

Katy Perry

Ariana Grande

Kelly Clarkson

Jennifer Lopez 

Alicia Keys

Celine Dion 

Paula Abdul 

Justin Bieber 

Post Malone

50 Cent 

Kanye West

Ludacris 

Phil Collins

Lionel Richie

Prince 

John Denver 

Rod Stewart 

George Harrison 

Billy Joel 

 

Possibly missed some with exactly 2 #1s.

Taylor doubling anyone else who debuted during the Soundscan era, whew!

Edited by fridayteenage
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Taylor can be the first woman (maybe artist??) to have 10 #1 singles and 10 #1 albums   :deadbanana:

Edited by Literature
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Literature said:

I think Taylor can be the first woman (maybe artist??) to have 10 #1 singles and 10 #1 albums   :loki: 

2 more #1 singles and 1 more #1 album :jonnycat:

 

The album part is easy, but the singles part is going to harder to say. 1989TV is a lost cause when WD flopped. I still think SN can snatch a #1, but might be harder for Rep

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Meev said:

2 more #1 singles and 1 more #1 album :jonnycat:

 

The album part is easy, but the singles part is going to harder to say. 1989TV is a lost cause when WD flopped. I still think SN can snatch a #1, but might be harder for Rep

Isn't it she already has 10 #1 albums ?

Fearless, SN, Red, 1989, reputation, Lover, folklore, evermore, Fearless TV, Red TV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JosephT said:

Isn't it she already has 10 #1 albums ?

Fearless, SN, Red, 1989, reputation, Lover, folklore, evermore, Fearless TV, Red TV

I forgot Lover existed :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Edited with men added. Kinda surprised that of the top 6, there's only one man. :gaylorcat1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Literature said:

I think Taylor can be the first woman (maybe artist??) to have 10 #1 singles and 10 #1 albums   :deadbanana:

She won’t get 10 #1 songs from 10 #1 albums without insanely good campaigns for the rest of the TV rollouts tho.

59 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Edited with men added. Kinda surprised that of the top 6, there's only one man. :gaylorcat1:

It is rather shocking!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Justice for Emotions, Merry Christmas & Rainbow. Deserved. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...