Reddit is kinda cute isn't it?

MadonnasBoyfriend

Have heard the name before but never really checked it out.its pretty epic so many different topics! Does anyone have any good reddits to follow? Is that what they are called? 😂

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• Konan

• Ryuuchan_X

• MadonnasBoyfriend

The idea is good, but...

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I can't get over how chaotic the interphase is. So ugly. 

...THIS. That's why I don't use it unless I have to. They should do something about that :skull:

Definitely depends on the subreddit but I like that you can find a community for pretty much anything. Whenever I watch a show chances are it has a subreddit, and I enjoy reading the discussions for each episode (as well as other random things) 

46 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

I love fighting with straight men on Reddit :heart2: 

I love using artl gay lingo on straight men on redit they think it's so funny . I love calling them sweetie it catches them so off guard🤣

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

17 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I can't get over how chaotic the interphase is. So ugly. 

It looks super cute and clean on the phone app from your app store. That's why I stayed away but yea try on the app

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

While I still prefer Internet forums, I think Reddit is a really good place for specific topics and discussions.

17 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

You sound like a Facebook boomer writing this :dies:

Wtf is a subreddit 🤣 (actual question)

r/popheads and r/popheadscirclejerk are basically like the good and evil side of ATRL

Edited by CandleGuy

5 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

r/popheads and r/popheadscirclejerk are basically like the good and evil side of ATRL

Omg thank u this is gonna be so fun to explore 😂

If you live in a decent sized city, chances are there’s a subreddit for it. I like reading drama happening in my city :coffee:

The Personal Finance subreddit is a good one to follow. 

There’s a subreddit for just about every thing though. Cooking, houseplants, video games, podcasts…. You name it 

9 minutes ago, rivers said:

If you live in a decent sized city, chances are there’s a subreddit for it. I like reading drama happening in my city :coffee:

The Personal Finance subreddit is a good one to follow. 

There’s a subreddit for just about every thing though. Cooking, houseplants, video games, podcasts…. You name it 

Omg I'm stanning r/FlMedicalTrees I'm learning so much from it and everyone is nice and it's cute how every post their purchases :smitten2: A guy from there dmed me and I'm making him pick things out for me to try from the dispensary sites 😂

If you’re just joining Reddit, my one advice for you is to use the filter function HEAVILY. There are a lot of right wing areas that are disguised as normal places. If you see the word “actual” in front of a subreddit name (such as ActualPublicFreakouts), it usually means that the original forum censored racism and such too heavily for their liking. So they create these alternative areas and the comments are filled with very thinly veiled racism, homophobia, and misogyny. It has been a huge problem the last few years.