Would you mind being alone(Romantically) for life?

Symmetra

Question is title. Would you mind being alone romantically for the rest of your life? But you still have all other bonds?

Not really, but I would mind the societal pressure.

I imagine it would get tiring and lonely after a long time as if I've seen it happen to my Mum.

no, but im still young and have friends. i guess its different when youre older and have less of a social life

Exquisite

Yes, I would mind. I desire companionship at some point before I'm 40:rip:

no.

i've only ever had brief, toxic relationships. i don't see that streak changing anytime soon.

Edited by popmusicisdead
grammar

No, no, I don’t mind it at all. :coffee2:

yes, especially after having at least one relationship. We get used to companionship and sharing our life with our SO’s. It’s hard to imagine a life of loneliness after having a taste of love and someone who gives a crap about you.

Yes I do mind. I desperately need a man in my life. :weeps: 

I'm not sure, because right now I'm single and not at all interested in dating or getting to know people romantically. If a relationship forms, it'll do so organically without me looking for it.

I’v been single since 2019 and I’m fine.

Some people aren’t meant to be in a relationship, I just love myself, family and friends. 

If it means that I can be rich then no

I was single from when my first boyfriend and I broke up in 2013 until when I had my new one half a year ago. The first couple years were fine, but beyond that point, it made me miserable lmaooo. I mean I can see myself growing old alone if my current relationship doesn’t work out, but it’ll be so sad and unfulfilling. 

Well, i'm ugly, fat and poor according to gay men standards, so i have no choice but to live and die alone.

I'm with Cher on this one. Men are like dessert. I love dessert and it adds quality to my life, but I technically could survive without it. There are still other foods you can experience, meaning there is more to life than just romantic relationships. 

I would love to have a relationship and a long life with someone I LOVE. I am NOT and I REFUSE to settle, sorry. 

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I'm with Cher on this one. Men are like dessert. I love dessert and it adds quality to my life, but I technically could survive without it. There are still other foods you can experience, meaning there is more to life than just romantic relationships. 

This!

yes honestly

i want boyfriends and girlfriends and partners throughout my life. hopefully a long term one soon

my longest relationship ever was with my ex boyfriend and we were only together for about 2 years

No. There's more to life than love and relationships, and love is not meant to happen to everyone and that's ok.

i used to think i needed a boyfriend back when i was like 16 but now i really don't feel that way. maybe when i'm old and 30 i'll change my mind tho.

I’d be very sad if I could never experience feeling varying degrees of romance and love again. It’s a high like no other. I like to feel and nothing tops the feeling of romantic love.