Madonna releasing Remix album of her dance #1's?

ArtForFreedom

imagine being in the same room as Madonna as you play her iconic hits :jonny4:

the video though, yikes

Great way to capitalize on the Frozen remix streams and make them count for an album! It can also help her other hits get discovered by a new generation. Amazing idea!

The weed :skull:

I find it so cringy,

Some of them don't sound like remixes to me though? They just sound like the normal song? Interesting as a concept though :clap3: 

Imagine being an artist that can actually say "let's release a greatest hits of my 50 #1 hits" lmao :jonny5:

That said...get Mike Dean away from those classics please 

46 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I find it so cringy,

Some of them don't sound like remixes to me though? They just sound like the normal song? Interesting as a concept though :clap3: 

Early hits like Holiday and Material Girl just had extended versions not really "remixes" as we know them today.

Sounds like it might be an updated version of her previous remix album You Can Dance in the style of Club Future Nostalgia imo. I’m here for it :clap3:

OMG Madonna needs to hit my 9lb hammer i just got. Its amazing! Does the queen know what s Trulive is? It would be so much better if she released it right now so id have some dope tunes to listen to.

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

i;m here for it

from Holiday/Lucky Star to I Don't Top, I bottom

da way both her and me became potheads in our older years i love it

15 hours ago, reymiu said:

Wait, does she smoke weed?

I remember her being super strict

yes she does now, i love it

16 hours ago, nathanspears said:

I find it so cringy,

Most of her 80s songs just had extended mixes using the same elements as the original. 

I'm glad she's finally embracing her past hits. Seeing her bop and sing along to some of these songs is quite exciting. I'm totally only expecting a new Spotify playlist though but let's hope Mike Dean actually remasters the songs and glues them together like You Can Dance or Confessions On A Dance Floor.