Tiffany Haddish arrested with DUI

Thinking Of You

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Neither is driving under influence and here we are.

2 hours ago, bidet said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: next time learn the definition of misogyny first 

Y'all clearly haven't actually read the article :rip:

She was high and sleeping. Not a good look but driving high is not on the same level of driving drunk if we're talking about accidents, fatalities, etc. Check those stats. Alcohol truly outsold. But she needs to get herself together after all the losses she suffered. Get high at home, sis! Don't eff your bag up trying to go cruise to the vibe. 

Falling asleep at the wheel is one of my worst fears and honestly it’s nearly happened to me a few times so I can’t judge her. 

I’m sure she is very regretful. 

5 hours ago, orange22 said:

According to the article she wasn’t drunk she was high 

Isn’t falling asleep the opposite of being highl?

i also though people weren’t allowed to smile in mugshots. 

5 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

Y'all clearly haven't actually read the article :rip:

???? 

she was high behind the wheel and fell asleep, why do you even try to defend this stupidity??

7 hours ago, bidet said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: next time learn the definition of misogyny first 

Sounds more like your responsibility since those comments were indeed misogynistic.

Also, this forum is obsessed with just jumping onto people. What she did was wrong, obviously, but she's clearly dealing with a lot of **** at the moment and behaved stupidly. Thankfully there was no accident and no one was hurt. This should be a teachable moment, not a moment for a much of misogynistic gays to just start tearing her down, calling her dumb and talentless.

Some of you just choose to be hateful for the sake of being hateful.

7 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Sounds more like your responsibility since those comments were indeed misogynistic.

Also, this forum is obsessed with just jumping onto people. What she did was wrong, obviously, but she's clearly dealing with a lot of **** at the moment and behaved stupidly. Thankfully there was no accident and no one was hurt. This should be a teachable moment, not a moment for a much of misogynistic gays to just start tearing her down, calling her dumb and talentless.

Some of you just choose to be hateful for the sake of being hateful.

She is dumb for doing this and you are just as dumb for rationalizing her behavior. Plenty of people lose loved ones without getting into the driver's seat under the influence. Since you have he/him pronouns, that's not misogynistic to say. 

Edited by Dephira

1 minute ago, Dephira said:

She is dumb for doing this and you are just as dumb for rationalizing her behavior. Plenty of people lose loved ones without getting into the driver's seat under the influence. Since you have he/him pronouns, that's not misogynistic to say. 

I literally said what she did was wrong and she behaved stupidly. :ace: Also, I didn't rationalise her behaviour, I called it out for what it was. I just simply acknowledged the reasoning that may have caused the behaviour. You're just choosing to ignore that and jump straight to attacking her, which is exactly what I just said you all seem to love to do.

8 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

calling a woman dumb is not misogynistic buddy 

let's ******* not try to give her a pass for this just because she's dealing with loss

Just now, bidet said:

let's ******* not try to give her a pass for this just because she's dealing with loss

Nobody said calling her dumb was misogynistic, you might want to actually read the comments that they were quoting in the first place. You could also try re-reading my post again, considering you've just told yourself I was giving her a pass in it, which I did at no point. :coffee2:

Some of you really need to learn to read comments properly before replying, Jesus.

12 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I literally said what she did was wrong and she behaved stupidly. :ace: Also, I didn't rationalise her behaviour, I called it out for what it was. I just simply acknowledged the reasoning that may have caused the behaviour. You're just choosing to ignore that and jump straight to attacking her, which is exactly what I just said you all seem to love to do.

So when we say that she is dumb for doing it, we are misogynistic and aggressive. When you say she is dumb for doing it, you are enlightened and above us. Got it. 

5 minutes ago, Dephira said:

So when we say that she is dumb for doing it, we are misogynistic and aggressive. When you say she is dumb for doing it, you are enlightened and above us. Got it. 

The way you just purposefully choose to not read is exhausting. :ace: Good lord.

How would anyone even know she fell asleep unless she fully dozed off at a red light or something. :rip:

I am a fan of her work and I read her memoir of her work and life and I think she's a great comedian and actress. But in her defense, she's been going through a lot recently. Her grandmother passed, her dog passed, one of her close friends passed and I understand it's too much for a person to handle when people who were close to you and loved you are gone. I know she has done questionable things like Clubhousegate but other than that, driving under the influence is a bad idea. if she wanted to go out she should've gotten a designated driver to take her to get something to eat or something. I hope she gets better. 

Edited by Mellark

3 hours ago, bidet said:

You called her a dumb ***** sir, you aren't slick. And secondly it's clear as day she wasn't driving, in the US, you can get a DUI for being High or drunk while sleeping in the driver's seat of the vehicle. Let's use context clues next time.

And yes, your comment was out of line and misogynistic.