Song from your fave that you had to stockholm

dangerousalex

it took EVERYTHING in me to have these songs grow on me fff

any other examples of songs that took multiple listens before it finally clicked ?  

needy is Ariana's worst song :sorry:

It took me all my strength to... accept Smile! It's everything I don't want from Katy Perry :gaycat6:

I almost cried when Babylon wasn't the version that leaked (with the Bowie sample), but it grew to be in my top 2 off Chromatica :rockon:

35 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

I almost cried when Babylon wasn't the version that leaked (with the Bowie sample), but it grew to be in my top 2 off Chromatica :rockon:

This. I still want that Bowie version though. 

needy, six thirty are masterpieces :biblio:

Also End Game, even though I can understand it'@ hard to accept the male collaborator's parts

OT

Sorry but it's Holy Ground (the vocal from OG is kinda raspy, also it needs 1989 to make the song make more sense to me

and epiphany 

Only example I can think of is.. Unlock it is one my favs in pop2, in a way, but Jay park ruins it. Ive stockholm'd myself into listen to studio version even tho the ones on YouTube of Jay edited out are tempting. There's songs I don't like but I've never listen to them enough to change opinion or another than unlock it, tolerate bad part of a song

Perfect Illusion. It honestly took a year and a half before I was like, wait, this is really good. It was just bad in the context of being her comeback single (or a lead single at all) after ARTPOP. Like, THAT is the time to drop an Always Remember Us This Way or something.

Needy is overrated af, and it took me a really long to accept I didn’t like it because I feel like her fans were collectively praising it to the gods and I was always like “I must just be missing something…”

the production is really irritating