Netflix is raising its price again

lovecatt

Apple TV Plus and HBO Max have better shows than Netflix these days. The last show I remembered I liked from Netflix was The OA. :rip: And I will never be recovered from what happened when they canceled that show ( I will renew for Stranger Things 4 tho ). :skull:

Anyway Foundation, Invasion, Physical and Servant from Apple TV plus ate every other original shows from other services last year. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• feuxtography

• karron0624

• JonginBey

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly only pay it because the rest of my family uses it the most.

If it wasn't for that I'd be toggling them subscriptions monthly lol

I canceled it on the first raise :cm:

They need to stop the 

The nerve to raise their prices when they can’t even produce quality content consistently. HBO cleared ha with ease :giraffe:

Oop, I gave up on Netflix and just went back to torrenting. I had so many damn streaming services it was more expensive than cable tv. 

This and them taking their sweet time dropping season 4 of stranger things is really annoying :rip:

If I didn’t buy Netflix for my family to share I would cancelled by now. Literally no other streaming services raises their prices as often as Netflix does. 

The nerve of them to charge more when they have maybe 5 to 10 things between series and movies really worth watching a year.

Who even pays full price for Netflix? Dont yall have a parent, friend, neighbor etc to leech a login 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.