Britney slams Jamie Lou again

Nuno

52 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

objectively we don’t know which of them is telling the truth, but who are you to say she’s going about this the wrong way when she has every right to respond to a whole book that talked about her 197 times in 207 pages, lol but go off IG 

And that is just the name "Britney". The word "sister" is used another 156 times. But the book is not about Britney, I heard.:fan:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Terylee

• mystery

• TouchinFree

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

How do you know they’re lies? Because Britney said so?

I don’t like either of them, but this blind stanning is ridiculous. If Britney said Jamie sacrificed her baby to satan and is actually an alien in disguise you would just believe it no questions asked at this point. It’s actually absurd. 

You do not know either of them personally to make a claim someone lied about someone. 

Because this is coming from the same person who denies participating in the conservatorship when she in fact did. The same person who is collaborating with Lou Taylor and calls her an angel in her book. The same person who is still in good terms with their abusive dad who kept Britney in the conservatorship for a decade and was down to do anything to keep her in it. Even if it meant spreading lies about her to TMZ just so they could paint a negative image of her. Give me a break,  acting purposefully obtuse to everything that happened over the last two years.

4 hours ago, ToMmY said:

FJHjkZVXMAIATDm?format=jpg&name=medium

See now I'm getting ******* angry.

So she’s the one afraid of the truth then? Given that she’s the one trashing Britney in the book 

I’m loving this outspoken Britney on social media. Let it all out!

5 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Come on. That person is not exactly running away in terror. And she doesn't even look like she is threatening him or her. She isn't holding that knife aggressively. If anything it shows her holding the knife away from the other person. 

What is happening here? 

You guys are really ridiculous with this gif. 

Jamie Lynn and that entire family are disgusting, but this gif is a reach. 

Also has JL's book been released? If not then whoever is feeding Britney this information for a reaction on social media is more dangerous than JL. 

That's not the person she is threatening.

JL spreading some Britney knife story but failing to mention her own knife story. Hence the gif. We actually have proof. She doesn't.

The book isn't out yet. Britney is reacting to the things JL said in her interviews.

The fact that Jamie did all this for controversy and get people interested in her memoir only for it to leak. :bibliahh:

A whole clown.

It’s crazy to think that if Britney went on the air for 30 minutes dragging whoever she needed to drag, at the very least 5 careers would be over for good. To everyone saying she should save this for that interview, I strongly believe this is nothing more than the tip of the iceberg regarding their feud. Jamie Lynn has been called out for so much that Britney has yet to acknowledge, and could easily prove.

6 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Come on. That person is not exactly running away in terror. And she doesn't even look like she is threatening him or her. She isn't holding that knife aggressively. If anything it shows her holding the knife away from the other person. 

What is happening here? 

You guys are really ridiculous with this gif. 

Jamie Lynn and that entire family are disgusting, but this gif is a reach. 

Also has JL's book been released? If not then whoever is feeding Britney this information for a reaction on social media is more dangerous than JL. 

The book actually leaked though.

5 hours ago, ToMmY said:

FJHjkZVXMAIATDm?format=jpg&name=medium

See now I'm getting ******* angry.

The self drag. :skull:  She should at least keep it shut and just let it all out in the interviews instead of coming off as a hypocrite on social media.

Jamie Lynn, you done fucked up BIG time honey. :rip: Damn though, I really wanna hear all this from Britney's voice, not from written notes. I want her to speak all the truth out, and I want to know she's 100% free and fine.

5 hours ago, Gaia said:

How do you know they’re lies? Because Britney said so?

I don’t like either of them, but this blind stanning is ridiculous. If Britney said Jamie sacrificed her baby to satan and is actually an alien in disguise you would just believe it no questions asked at this point. It’s actually absurd. 

You do not know either of them personally to make a claim someone lied about someone. 

Because even her co-star in Zoey 101 have come out and said the book is full of lies, because it's full of clear contradictions and because even Felicia and Trish who are two pure souls have come out to expose what a brat Jamie Lynn is. 

Honestly all the people taking Jamie lynnes side should be in prison themselves. 

6 hours ago, Jenlisa said:

objectively we don’t know which of them is telling the truth, but who are you to say she’s going about this the wrong way when she has every right to respond to a whole book that talked about her 197 times in 207 pages, lol but go off IG 

this, britney haters are so weird :rip:

6 hours ago, Terylee said:

That's not the person she is threatening.

JL spreading some Britney knife story but failing to mention her own knife story. Hence the gif. We actually have proof. She doesn't.

The book isn't out yet. Britney is reacting to the things JL said in her interviews.

Ok thank you the entire video puts it into context. The last part is the part of the video should be a gif because that was definitely a threat with a knife. 

That other gif is confusing to me.