Britney slams Jamie Lou again

Nuno

1 hour ago, Planet Mars said:

She needs to start keeping this for a tell all or something, or just stop the Instagram/social media posts :rip:

This whole thing is getting uncomfortably messy now :rip:

TBH, these posts only garner more interest in an actual tell all. We're just getting all these little wild details with no context. I'm here for a tell-all anything from Britney.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Terylee

• mystery

• TouchinFree

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, AintNoOtherMe said:

I actually believe Jamie’s side of the story.

6 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

Get out.

1421175662-tqn0s4em7opwk9v9hyv7.gif

1 hour ago, nadiamendell said:

She really needs to do that Oprah interview STAT. Quit letting Jamie Lynn take control of the narrative girl. 

Jamie Lynn has Lou Taylor and the most powerful media producers that come with her on her side.

Britney has nobody... and she is probably too paranoid to let someone new "help" her after so many people betrayed her. 

The audacity of this book. No wonder Britney posted this.

Britney is just clearing up her name, I can't at some of these hags siding with her sister  on this...

After this I hope Britney pays her no mind and stop entertaining Jamie's talentless and jobless ass.

Ended the knife wielding maniac that Juno Lynn is

1421175662-tqn0s4em7opwk9v9hyv7.gif

26 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I feel like Britney is holding back too much. What Jamie Lynn is doing, dragging her sister's name through the mud when Britney was locked up and turned into a money machine for her family for over a decade... disgusting doesn't begin to cover it. The Spears family outside Britney are some of the most twisted and disturbed individuals ever to stain the public consciousness.

They all need to be LOCKED UP 

1 hour ago, Planet Mars said:

I feel like Lynne should've gone the Tina Knowles route and put Jamie Lynne and Britney is some sort of therapy to deal with everything. Jamie Lynne grew up bitter about her sister, it's clear as day, and she felt neglected because of it and lashed out. When parents are more concerned with checks though this sort of thing happens.

Jamie Lynne wasn’t neglected, she had her mother with her on set throughout her entire career leading up to 2007/2008, While Britney had Felicia, traveled to Sweden alone  to record her first album at the age of 15, Britney was neglected and had no support system,  not JL. 

jaime lynn was really low for bringing the kids into this mess, britney is keeping it classy considering all things

:deadbanana4:

They’re clearly baiting Britney (JLS and Lucifer M Taylor) to say something controversial, I hope it backfires on them. 

Britney should stop engaging. 

not the "around the kids???" line :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: afgdhgfgdsdsfghfg

the stomping is too much

For all the pigs here who are gaslighting Britney emotions and feelings I hope karma hits them like a thousand bricks

9 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Do you know is the book is already online to read? (Without buying it) 

The whole book leaked. It's out there.

and if they really cared about britneys mental wellbeing they wouldnt have put her in a conservatorship, force her to work and milk all of her money.

4 minutes ago, Honey Beé said:

They’re clearly baiting Britney (JLS and Lucifer M Taylor) to say something controversial, I hope it backfires on them. 

Britney should stop engaging. 

Yep. Most importantly it's a war against Britney so she can crack and either do something to herself or have another major breakdown. Gets hospitalised so they can control her and flip their narrative and say " we told you". 

Poor Britney , imagine if your own family is attacking you and your mental wellbeing to the world . I just hope she doesn't cave in to their malicious war. I hope JL and Lou get major karma soon. 

12 minutes ago, Honey Beé said:

Jamie Lynne wasn’t neglected, she had her mother with her on set throughout her entire career leading up to 2007/2008, While Britney had Felicia, traveled to Sweden alone  to record her first album at the age of 15, Britney was neglected and had no support system,  not JL. 

In her mind, she was neglected and always felt second fiddle to Britney. It's impossible to be Britney's kid sister at that time and not feel in some way in the shadows of your sister who's the biggest pop star in earth.

Even in that interview she repeated several times, "when will I matter?". She's hurt and hurt people, hurt people. She's felt neglected for years and it's manifested itself in many ways.

13 minutes ago, mystery said:

The audacity of this book. No wonder Britney posted this.

The part about how her “diatribe assigns blame outward without any self-reflection” - blame for being placed into a conservatorship involuntarily for thirteen years, forcibly sterilized, spied on, stolen from, and psychologically abused the whole time? What kind of horrible person thinks that blame for something like should be directed anywhere but at the people who did it? :biblio: This is the exact kind of insidious, weird stuff that makes it clear Jamie Lynne has never been in this for anyone but herself. Pretending that the facts haven’t been exposed by the court proceedings that freed Britney, pretending that Britney is somehow at fault - not the least but surprising, but even more gross and weird than I would have expected.

I’m obsessed with free Britney. She truly gives no ****s. It’s incredible to witness, really.  :jonny6:

Okay but 

The only knife 🔪 I ever saw you with at home was cutting the biggest pieces of squash 🍠 I ever saw in my life and it was way too big for me to cut.

is one of the funniest things I've ever read in my life omg :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, easy HME said:

Your hate towards Britney is creepy and scary as hell.

That user is always on the wrong side of history :skull: