Britney slams Jamie Lou again

Nuno

I feel like Lynne should've gone the Tina Knowles route and put Jamie Lynne and Britney is some sort of therapy to deal with everything. Jamie Lynne grew up bitter about her sister, it's clear as day, and she felt neglected because of it and lashed out. When parents are more concerned with checks though this sort of thing happens.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Terylee

• mystery

• TouchinFree

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lou is paying off Jamie Lynn to smear Britney and she really wrote the book. The would make sense because Jamie Lynn is a moron and nobody knows/cares about Lou besides people who hate her, at least having a D-lister like Jamie Lynn "write" it would get the message on Good Morning America, etc.

Edited by Beyonnaise

4 minutes ago, Icarus said:

These rants.. Somehow this makes me believe Jaime Lynn even more 

This was literally in response to Jamie lying about her. But believe the Chillin with Lou and Myah songstress if you want.

15 minutes ago, easy HME said:

But sadly this is working in Junos favor.

How? Jamie Lynn is now universally hated and a laughing stock. Every single comment and reply I've seen were on Britney's side. People really do love Britney.

13 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Brit should post this gif

1421175662-tqn0s4em7opwk9v9hyv7.gif

One of the replies to the tweet posted it lol

7 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Disgusting and a new low, even for you.

8 minutes ago, Icarus said:

so bc Britney is rambling a bit you’re choosing to believe someone who PULLED A KNIFE ON A CAFE FULL OF CUSTOMERS vs a traumatised and abused woman, on a story about the former accusing the latter of waving a knife around? literally no words :rip: 

10 minutes ago, Icarus said:

LOW ... LOWER ... LOWEST

YES BRITTANY STOMPA HER MOTHAFUCKIN ASS DOWN TO THE DAMN GROUND :WAP:

11 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

She really should save all of this for the Oprah interview. I’m worried by the time we get a real interview this will all be old news. 

she needs to do a shocking interview followed by the release of her lead single from her new album. 

Girl this isn't even 1 inch off the top of the iceberg:rip:

11 minutes ago, Icarus said:

….As if YOU and the rest of the OBHS would ever believe anything Britney says :bibliahh:

ot: The use of emojis is brilliant 

jamie lyn is unhinged 

17 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Brit should post this gif

1421175662-tqn0s4em7opwk9v9hyv7.gif

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH

I either never saw this or forgot about this

I want Britney to continue to monkey stomp this uglass trick but I also don't want this to garner attention that results in more book sales.

I'm conflicted

janet-jackson-poetic-justice.gif

Team con is on the warpath now. I think this is a concreted effort to bring Britney down. Britney really needs to get out there and take control of this.

The way her parasites are struggling without leeching off her :gaycat6:

Cutting big pieces of squash :rip: Britney is such a national treasure. I’m still not used to hearing her unfiltered thoughts after 13 years of controlled, generic promotional interviews. 

14 minutes ago, mystery said:

She is well within her right to come after someone who is making up lies about her and profited from her suffering for more than a decade and is now trying to do so again.

Don’t bother with trolls 

18 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

she needs to do a shocking interview followed by the release of her lead single from her new album. 

The priorities of stans smh :toofunny3:

She literally just got free and your concern is that she does not discuss her trauma unless it’s to build hype for a lead single? 

We are currently experiencing the very peak of jls’s career, relevancy and existence right before she becomes completely irrelevant 

You’d think she’d learn from Mariah’s sister’s mistakes 

24 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Okay... let's say you're one of the most famous singers in the world and you just got out of a 13-year-long abusive conservatorship you lost your late 20's and entire 30's to. Your Baby Bottle Pop spokesperson sister (who has been living off the money you've worked for since you were a literal child for her entire life, money you haven't had access to in over a decade) writes a whole book trying to profit off you and disguises it as a memoir, and goes on national TV and calls you erratic and scary. You read excerpts from the book and she's claiming you pulled a knife on her, screamed at her, etc. 

Would you stay silent or "rant" about it?

Edited by Curiosity

Dragging the hell outta her :dies:

20 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

She needs to start keeping this for a tell all or something, or just stop the Instagram/social media posts :rip:

This whole thing is getting uncomfortably messy now :rip:

Have to agree :rip: