• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Terylee

• mystery

• TouchinFree

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Britney really did end her. What’s with the knife thing?

did Jamie write something about Britney threatening her with a knife in her book or something? 

Omg drag Juno to filth queen.

But sadly this is working in Junos favor.

Also I love how she read that Loucifer is behind this.

Everything from promo spots to Everything Juno said in that book screams Loucifer.

She ended her book by claiming Britney lied about management mistreating her 

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

did Jamie write something about Britney threatening her with a knife in her book or something? 

She said at one point Britney acted erratic and locked herself and her (Juno) in a room with a knife because she was paranoid about smth.

Ofc she didn't explain what happened she just described Britney as manic person.

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Which is so funny because Jamie Lynn is the one who pulled out a knife and threatened people. All of which was captured with a security camera.

Britney absolutely ended her, she really went out of her way to tell her that she is NOTHING. Glad to see her let it out. It is giving this:

UnhealthyMinorBlackrhino-size_restricted

WHACK HER AGAIN FOR ME BRITNEY :duca: 

the knife shade :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

I wish she’d go on Insta and say all this over Live :toofunny3:

!!! :toofunny3:

Jamie Lier Spears is so pathetic for capitalizing on this story on this specific moment. I hope she is satisfied with the last money she will make in her life tho (and I hope she saved some of Britney's money her father gave to her, specially because she will have to pay some lawyers).

When will Britney do her own tell all interview to end them forever, anyway?

Edited by starsailor

She ended her with ease

1421175662-tqn0s4em7opwk9v9hyv7.gif

She really should save all of this for the Oprah interview. I’m worried by the time we get a real interview this will all be old news. 

she needs to do a shocking interview followed by the release of her lead single from her new album. 

She called her scum nnnnnnnn ok Juno Lynn is truly KO'd now sorry :bibliahh:

Britney’s Mortal Combat era is just amazing

2 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

She really should save all of this for the Oprah interview. I’m worried by the time we get a real interview this will all be old news. 

she needs to do a shocking interview followed by the release of her lead single from her new album. 

:rip: 

1 minute ago, Icarus said:

These rants.. Somehow this makes me believe Jaime Lynn even more 

She is well within her right to come after someone who is making up lies about her and profited from her suffering for more than a decade and is now trying to do so again.

She needs to start keeping this for a tell all or something, or just stop the Instagram/social media posts :rip:

This whole thing is getting uncomfortably messy now :rip:

She really needs to do that Oprah interview STAT. Quit letting Jamie Lynn take control of the narrative girl.