Sinead O'Connor hospitalized following son's suicide

Espresso

This is an incredibly sad situation. I hope she manages to get through this hard time, no mother should ever have to bury a child.

She continued, "I'm sorry I upset everyone. I am lost without my kid and I hate myself. Hospital will help a while. But I'm going to find Shane. This is just a delay." 

This is very concerning. Hope she continues to seek help whenever she needs it.

She continued, "I'm sorry I upset everyone. I am lost without my kid and I hate myself. Hospital will help a while. But I'm going to find Shane. This is just a delay." 

oh my god :weeps: 

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

This is reminding me of anna nicole Smith's situation :dancehall:

I'll never forget her interview right after her son died she said something like "I see Daniel in my dreams, what if he is not happy up there, what if he needs me" Her words haunts me to this day...

exhausted on her antics, its beyond finding her peace in her life at this point. trust fund could possibly save her costs and all but there is no good results come out after hospitalized.

Such a heartbreaking situation. I recommend everyone read her memoir Rememberings for some insight as to just how difficult her life has been, and just how profound she is in general as a person and artist. Stay with us Sinead :cries:

1 hour ago, Zayka said:

I'll never forget her interview right after her son died she said something like "I see Daniel in my dreams, what if he is not happy up there, what if he needs me" Her words haunts me to this day...

This is so heartbreaking:(

This is such an emotionally hurtful thing to say to her fans and people who care about her. I understand she's in pain, with completely justified reasoning, but I figured something like this would happen in the last thread. Why is any of her team/family leaving her alone during a time like this? I feel like we're just waiting to hear about her death now, and that's incredibly upsetting, and unfair.

Edited by Ice Cream Skies