• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• KillingYourCareer

• Afferty

• Selenasworld

Top Posters In This Topic

it was one of her best efforts at a good song in recent times but a hit? :skull: let's not get ahead of ourselves, it hasn't even surpassed stupid love which was apparently a huge BOMB and FLOP according to atrl

12 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

:dies:

Oh hi, great to see you here again !! 

Regarding HIH it is definitely a hit in terms of what the definition of one is in the streaming era. An unpromoted  and unsupported album track ( was never sent to radio so doesnt count as a single, according to ATRL standards - see 911) potentially having 300 million streams by the end of 2022 will be absolutely amazing. It is very close to surpassing, or has surpassed Daisies, which spent many weeks on the hot 100. A definite streaming hit. 

But in terms of charts - not really, although it did chart moderately in Australia, Belgium, Sweden and the UK. Global. 

Edited by Virtual_Insanity

People in here qre soo narrow minded, thinking that USA is the only country that exists and a song's performance in other countries does not matter :cries:

It is a hit in Turkey, I hear it everywhere from Instagram to TikTok to gym i go. That's how i describe a hit. :gaycat2:

Edited by Afferty

1 hour ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Oh hi, great to see you here again !! 

Regarding HIH it is definitely a hit in terms of what the definition of one is in the streaming era. An unpromoted  and unsupported album track ( was never sent to radio so doesnt count as a single, according to ATRL standards - see 911) potentially having 300 million streams by the end of 2022 will be absolutely amazing. It is very close to surpassing, or has surpassed Daisies, which spent many weeks on the hot 100. A definite streaming hit. 

But in terms of charts - not really, although it did chart moderately in Australia, Belgium, Sweden and the UK. Global. 

All of that paragraph to sum up: not a hit no top 50 anywhere and is only gold in two countries :rip:

2 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

All of that paragraph to sum up: not a hit no top 50 anywhere and is only gold in two countries :rip:

Amazing for an album track to be certified Gold anywhere. The slayage. 

And it actually made the top 50 in both Australia and the UK. 

4 hours ago, Afferty said:

People in here qre soo narrow minded, thinking that USA is the only country that exists and a song's performance in other countries does not matter :cries:

It is a hit in Turkey, I hear it everywhere from Instagram to TikTok to gym i go. That's how i describe a hit. :gaycat2:

Some people in here arent used to the concept of global I fear. 

the bias in this thread:deadbanana4: if this is a hit then enchanted is also hit but people have been calling taylor not having a hit since 2016 so whats the truth? both are NOT hits

4 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Right? :dies:

The bar is on the floor 

It's a cute viral song WW and a hit in some Asian countries, but since ATRL only cares about US and Europe they're not gonna give it too much importance :gaycat6: