Is Harleys In Hawaii a HIT?

Afferty

5 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Enchanted is 10yrs song? it was getting 100k streams before going viral. Stop the drama for once.

Both HIH and Enchanted are not hits. Just songs that went viral and got decent longevity. 

Well i didnt know that, i thought it was recently rereleased :deadbanana:

Both Enchantres and HIH are hits :clap3: another hit in the basket for Taylor :clap3:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• KillingYourCareer

• Afferty

• Selenasworld

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s nobody on planet Earth outside her remaining fans and a few people on this site that knows the song exists. So no.

58 minutes ago, monster_enriquer said:

YES :loki:
It's everywhere on my Instagram reels. DESERVED.:heart:

And it's India single-handedly keeping it stable because the song has been lingering in the Spotify 60s for weeks, and your streaming numbers grow every day! :laugh:

9 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

A 'hit' that hasn't outstreamed a bomb like Perfect Illusion. :rip:

Perfect Illusion came out over 3 years earlier and it's been rotting with a few tens of thousands of daily streams since the beginning of 2017. Harleys in Hawaii will surpass it in February :dies:

31 minutes ago, bad guy said:

There’s nobody on planet Earth outside her remaining fans and a few people on this site that knows the song exists. So no.

Yeah her remaining fans and a few people on this website are the reason 500k daily and 180m total streams of the song :clap3:

Edited by Afferty

uhm. Random tracks go viral on TikTok every few days and see much bigger boosts. Frank Ocean's Lost is currently #133 on Global 200 Spotify. Bruno is sitting in Top 10. Enchanted peaked around top 50 I think. Did Harleys ever even chart in Global 200 

33 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Now you saying anything 

2 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

uhm. Random tracks go viral on TikTok every few days and see much bigger boosts. Frank Ocean's Lost is currently #133 on Global 200 Spotify. Bruno is sitting in Top 10. Enchanted peaked around top 50 I think. Did Harleys ever even chart in Global 200 

500k is what 2020 and 2019 #1 hot100 hits are doing without being viral no it's very decent, TikTok can make a song to stay stable forever

1 hour ago, Rihannito said:

Thanks to Bradley and Ariana. HIH is bigger than stupid love. 

O.T : it’s a moderate hit and that’s fine for Katy she has tons of hits that some girls wish they could have.

Still using this stale ass shade user Rihannito?

OT: No, the song bombed and I have never met a single soul outside of the gay pop stan sphere who knows of this song's existence.

Random tracks go "viral" on spotify all the time and do moderately well.

Reminder that the song still hasn't charted on BB100 and has half of the views as Stupid Love, a "bomb" as classified by ATRL, and still hasn't surpassed an ACTUAL bomb, 911, on Youtube.

Let's stop pretending. 

23 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Yeah her remaining fans and a few people on this website are the reason 500k daily and 180m total streams of the song :clap3:

180M streams after nearly three years might be impressive for Katy Perry these days but that’s not a hit  :sorry:

5 hours ago, Malmo said:

Serving a cute bit of longevity, I only wish it was Cry About It Later, which deserved. :clap3:

8 hours ago, Rihannito said:

Thanks to Bradley and Ariana. HIH is bigger than stupid love. 

O.T : it’s a moderate hit and that’s fine for Katy she has tons of hits that some girls wish they could have.

And why would an actor be the reason of a song that is written, song, produced by Lady Gaga to be such a huge hit? We are talking about an actor, not drake. 

HIH is bigger than Stupid love HOW? :rip: 

it has less streams, less views and less sales. How can a a song that has done worse in every metric be bigger? :rip: 

Rain On Me has Lady Gaga on the lead and the song is again written by Lady gaga. The song got Gaga her 12th grammy award while Ariana her second :rip:  

12 hours ago, Pop said:

You are being off-topic, but my fave is fine. She had two #1 hits recently, one of which became one of the biggest and most awarded classics of all time. 

Anyway, so happy that Lady Gaga and Katy Perry are queens who get to freely release new music whenever they want :heart2: Not everyone has that!  💄💅🏻💋

Rihanna can release new music whenever she wants (she just chooses not to) not sure what the dig is here LMAO