Jump to content

Is Harleys In Hawaii a HIT?


Afferty
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mystic Boy

    5

  • KillingYourCareer

    4

  • Afferty

    13

  • Selenasworld

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

To think that OKHs told me it would be back to doing less than 100k by the end of October :dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

To think that OKHs told me it would be back to doing less than 100k by the end of October :dies:

Once people gave q chance to it and realized how amazing it is, they could not stop listening to it. It could've been the Levitating of 2020.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Once people gave q chance to it and realized how amazing it is, they could not stop listening to it. It could've been the Levitating of 2020.....

We can only imagine how it would've done if it had been released in the place of Small Talk: in the middle of the summer, on a Friday AND with impeccable playlisting! Oh well, at least it was eventually appreciated and it became an actual hit in India.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pop said:

You are being off-topic, but my fave is fine. She had two #1 hits recently, one of which became one of the biggest and most awarded classics of all time. 

 

Anyway, so happy that Lady Gaga and Katy Perry are queens who get to freely release new music whenever they want :heart2: Not everyone has that!  💄💅🏻💋

Thanks to Bradley and Ariana. HIH is bigger than stupid love. 
 

O.T : it’s a moderate hit and that’s fine for Katy she has tons of hits that some girls wish they could have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Rihannito said:

Thanks to Bradley and Ariana. HIH is bigger than stupid love. 
 

O.T : it’s a moderate hit and that’s fine for Katy she has tons of hits that some girls wish they could have.

I would like to know where HIH is bigger than Stupid Love :)

 

Spotify

HIH 170M

SL 290M

 

Youtube

HIH 66M

SL 147M

 

BB100

HIH N/A

SL #5

 

But maybe HIH has more views on MySpace :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

We can only imagine how it would've done if it had been released in the place of Small Talk: in the middle of the summer, on a Friday AND with impeccable playlisting! Oh well, at least it was eventually appreciated and it became an actual hit in India.

YES :loki:
It's everywhere on my Instagram reels. DESERVED.:heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No? It has cute streams (for her current standards) but naming it a hit when it never entered any chart is kinda pushin it. still a good song tho:WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if HIH is a hit then Enchanted is a smash hit. It's getting 700k+ streams daily and peaked over 1.5m+

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes and anyone who disagrees is delusional :heart:

With the amount of little to no support it got from Capitol even after going viral, to be able to enter Shazam top 20 ww & top 50 on multiple Spotify & Apple Music charts, and gain 130M overall streams just bc of a small tiktok trend MAKES it a hit. 

And it’ll remain stable, it just reached a new peak on Spotify for 2022 (488K) so we’ll re-open this discussion later this year when it has reached 100M on YouTube & 300M on Spotify. :coffee2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

if HIH is a hit then Enchanted is a smash hit. It's getting 700k+ streams daily and peaked over 1.5m+

Noone but Taylor fans listens to it while HIH is being streamed by wide range of people. If you think Butter by BTS's chart success realistic, you may find this comparison logical too...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Noone but Taylor fans listens to it while HIH is being streamed by wide range of people. If you think Butter by BTS's chart success realistic, you may find this comparison logical too...

Lmao so 500k daily streams is hit and 700k is just Taylor fans.

 

Delusion of next level. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

No :toofunny3:

Did it even chart is some Top 50s ?

Unfortunality countries where it is a huge smash hit do not have official charts so we dont know.....

 

But as i mentioned on the first post, the song's success has spreaded for a very long time, even though it has not reached a very high peak, its cumulative receipts is pretty cool (for her standarts :eli:)

Edited by Afferty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not at all. It is a cute song that went viral on TikTok and is performing better now than when it was released. It hasn’t re-entered global Spotify or any importan chart, you can call that a hit. Maybe in some specific market like India.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Lmao so 500k daily streams is hit and 700k is just Taylor fans.

 

Delusion of next level. 

Her albums have 1M first week sales, how is it delusion to say that she has 700k fans :deadbanana:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Afferty said:

Her albums have 1M first week sales, how is it delusion to say that she has 700k fans :deadbanana:

Enchanted is 10yrs song? it was getting 100k streams before going viral. Stop the drama for once.

 

Both HIH and Enchanted are not hits. Just songs that went viral and got decent longevity. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...