Inventing Anna |Julia Garner/Shonda Rhimes Netflix Show 2/11

Hector

The series, which begins streaming on Friday, Feb. 11, stars Ozark‘s Garner as the mysterious (and mysteriously accented) titular character, whom the official logline says “stole the hearts of New York’s social scene — and stole their money, as well. But is Anna New York’s biggest con woman, or is she simply the new portrait of the American dream?”

Inventing Anna is the first series Shonda Rhimes created for the streaming network (her involvement on Bridgerton is as an executive producer), and it chronicles a journalist (played by Anna Chlumsky, Veep) who is intrigued by Delvey as she starts investigating her antics in the Big Apple. The series is inspired by the New York Magazine article “How Anna Delvey Tricked New York’s Party People — and Its Banks.”

The series’ cast also includes Laverne Cox (Orange Is the New Black), Katie Lowes (Scandal), Jeff Perry (Scandal), Arian Moayed (Succession), Terry Kinney (Billions), Anders Holm (Workaholics), Anna Deveare Smith (For the People) and Alexis Floyd (The Bold Type).

Perched, this is right up my alley :jonny5:

Edited by Hector

Oh I'm PERCHED.

This ***** is crazy, the interview when she said that she’s not sorry at all for what she did :biblio: total sociopath 

Looks kinda boring but her accent is giving :dies: i like it

I'll give it a try 

Def getting into this. Not the soft denouncement of Bridgerton though :fan: 

Just now, favorite crime said:

coming for her second emmy

*third

Wait. I thought this was gonna be a docu series (and would have much preferred one).