• MissedTheTrain

• TomTom2288

• Ab1818

• Ampersand13

Can't wait for Just Missed the Train (Kelly's Version) :jonny6:

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Can't wait for Just Missed the Train (Kelly's Version) :jonny6:

Beautiful Disaster (KV) :jonnycat:

Thankful is like the one album that needs to be remade in her new vocal range.

My Life Would Suck Without You -KV :clap3:

Good thing her two other biggest hits (stronger and because of you) were not produced by this guy.  ☺️Would still be nice to hear everything re recorded! 

Beside the Luke stuff, I feel a lot of stuff on Breakaway, Thankful and AIEW actually would get a different dynamic with her grown voice. I would be here for it for her to re-explore her discography, maybe not re-record whole albums, but a nice way to give certain older new songs an approach and production that Kelly likes better but also give new life to a few album tracks that had single potential and would be elevated by her grown voice.

flawless shade and looking gorgeous, are we surprised though? :heart:

53 minutes ago, TheFameCurse said:

Wow she went hard :clown:

43 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

She does it every week. 

GOOD :clap3:

3 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

GOOD :clap3:

I know that they had an unpleasant conflict, but that was 15 years ago. She is a successful TV presenter, singer, she is a respected person. Why does she have to procrastinate every week with this moment? I really don't understand. 

I actually think this is Max Martin shade, based on what she says about being asked to stay in the studio to get phrasing/pronunciation right? That's a Max trick through and through, and the specific phrasing she says here is a VERY Max-ian trademark (though, of course, she does vocally and notably hate Luke as well).

5 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

I know that they had an unpleasant conflict, but that was 15 years ago. She is a successful TV presenter, singer, she is a respected person. Why does she have to procrastinate every week with this moment? I really don't understand. 

I agree

1 hour ago, Fastlane said:

59 minutes ago, mylicious said:

I agree

It’s not every week though. The last time she mentioned that guy was about 4 years ago. That interview just happens to get traction whenever Kesha’s situation comes up. If you actually watched the clip, this time she was asked a question about re recording her music and she gave a reason why she would do it. That’s it.