Jump to content

Kanye disturbing cover of skinned monkey


Thinking Of You
 Share

Recommended Posts

Part of Me thinks "well, isn't Monkey Soup some sort of delicacy in some countries, like Brazil"? but then again, we as humans are also lowkey part-monkey, so this is just like, straight up gore? :biblio:

 

Lock him up, just in case. Leave those poor little monkeys alone :fish2:

 

Chimpanzees are the bad ones, anyways... dangerous little fuckers :emofish:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Butters said:

that's disgusti-

Nick Knight? Oh this is art :thing::clap3:

the composition is fantastic ngl

 

we must give credit when and where it's due :thing:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He really is starting to become just Shock content

(if the song isn't good ..even more proof)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

ATRL in here acting like Kanye skinned the monkey :rip:

right nn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Daddy said:

Y'all can be so soft lmfao. 

 

It's a Nick Knight picture of a skinned monkey. Very Ye. Sad The Game will be featured on the actual song tho. Meh.

The drama and dramatics is beyond:bibliahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some of ya'll are just :biblio:

 

He needs to stay in his farm in Wyoming and drop his phone in the lake

 

tenor.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

reminds me of that movie called Faces of Death

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He’s so tired.  He literally lives to shock.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The photo is from Nick Knight's 'WAR' editorial – a study in physiology, form, philosophy, and death, which you can find here (sensitivity warning). 

 

Reconsider purchasing fur, leather or meat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

The photo is from Nick Knight's 'WAR' editorial – a study in physiology, form, philosophy, and death, which you can find here (sensitivity warning). 

 

Reconsider purchasing fur, leather or meat. 

People skin monkeys alive? :doc: I didn't know that... I'd never eat a monkey. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

Put a trigger warning when you write about  your ''fart fantasies'' on here too then :thing:

:clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where are yall getting the info it was skinned alive? Even the link posted in here to the original shoot doesn't says that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, FOCK said:

 

Reconsider purchasing fur, leather or meat. 

The clothing industry minus fur/leather is one of the largest problems with the modern world and is one of the top contributors to pollution globally, killing people & animals. Acting as if fur or leather is somehow worse ethically than the fast fashion garments that have taken over everwhere is just incorrect.  At least with those goods they're kept and used for years, even decades, and aren't being directly thrown into landfills by the masses and pushing plastic through water supplies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, InventedGays said:

The clothing industry minus fur/leather is one of the largest problems with the modern world and is one of the top contributors to pollution globally, killing people & animals.

Yes. 

And you know what’s the bigger contributor to death and pollution? Cattle farming, if you’re genuinely concerned. 

 

5 hours ago, InventedGays said:

Acting as if fur or leather is somehow worse ethically than the fast fashion garments that have taken over everwhere is just incorrect. 

Which is why I never said that?

 

Fast fashion is not the only alternative to animal-derived products & it’s disingenuous to allude so. 

 

5 hours ago, InventedGays said:

At least with those goods they're kept and used for years, even decades, and aren't being directly thrown into landfills by the masses and pushing plastic through water supplies. 

The amount of water used to just create leather shoes is ridiculous. 3,626 gallons, and up to 5KG-8KG of Co2 emitted.

 

That’s not even factoring in the land clearing & habitat destruction that comes along with animal farming, or the ink & dyes used that end up poisoning water systems.

 

There are more sustainable & ethical options, such as cotton, hemp & linen. 

 

Edited by FOCK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

humans would be horrified if he posted a skinned human. but they think they are above monkeys even though both are the same aside from small differences. :zzz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...