M&S food always slays. Why?

Angelo

It's the only supermarket where you can get value and quality for your money in the UK so yeah I guess. :thing:

Tory brainwashing

My Tesco is huge and you get all the same “luxurious” ingredients. M&S and Waitrose are good for the obscure stuff but these days supermarkets have caught up.

25 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Tory brainwashing

My Tesco is huge and you get all the same “luxurious” ingredients. M&S and Waitrose are good for the obscure stuff but these days supermarkets have caught up.

This is the problem, you only get good stuff on huge Tescos/Sainsburys/Morrisons that are only found in the suburbs. 

The shitty Tesco Express/Metro, mini Sainsburys, off licences, etc have very little to choose from and nowadays shelves are empty and you can't even find basic stuff like oil or pasta. :rip: 

11 minutes ago, igninton said:

This is the problem, you only get good stuff on huge Tescos/Sainsburys/Morrisons that are only found in the suburbs. 

The shitty Tesco Express/Metro, mini Sainsburys, off licences, etc have very little to choose from and nowadays shelves are empty and you can't even find basic stuff like oil or pasta. :rip: 

Oh yeah that’s true, I am very lucky I have everything from huge Tesco/Asda/Morrison’s (with their salad bar/ Sainsbury’s/M&S/IKEA and loads more :eli: 

Percy Pigs alone >>>>>>>>

7 hours ago, slik said:

Is M&S the Target of the UK

It’s like Whole Foods but the pre-made food is much better especially the desserts 

It's too expensive so I never buy there

because most food in the UK is pretty average quality. expensive and gross meat, **** vegetables, tasteless fruit etc. 

14 hours ago, Snoopy said:

because most food in the UK is pretty average quality. expensive and gross meat, **** vegetables, tasteless fruit etc. 

Are you for real? lol.