• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hector.adriel

• Virtual_Insanity

• Gagacharts

• Literature

Lil Nas X. I’m rooting for him, but if it’s gonna take ALL OF THAT WORK for him to get a moderate hit again things are not looking too good. 

7 minutes ago, conquxror said:

Lil Nas X. I’m rooting for him, but if it’s gonna take ALL OF THAT WORK for him to get a moderate hit again things are not looking too good. 

What do you mean? he had a couple of smashes these past 3 years.
-
Probably Bey, since she's waiting way too long.

Just now, KeshaSwift said:

What do you mean? he had a couple of smashes these past 3 years.
-
Probably Bey, since she's waiting way too long.

He relies way too much on external factors for a hit, every time he drops a new single he has to do some sort of clownery that’ll get people talking about him. It worked really well for his debut album, but we’ll see how he does in the future. 

Love her but probably Megan. She had a huge 2020 but it feels like she's kind of failing to keep up that momentum. 

Feels like all these artists who rely on TikTok for hits won't have much career longevity honestly 

Edited by Billionaire

Love her, but Syleena Johnson. Chapter 6 was a huge comeback for her, becoming her highest charting album in years, but that hype isn't going to last forever and if Woman was anything to go by, cracking the Billboard 200 isn't gonna be guaranteed for Miss Johnson.

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold

Beyonce. 

Her side projects bombed to oblivion. 

I wont be surprised her next studio album will flop :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

Camila Cabello.

She's already flopping in this one that she's trying to make happen

Post Malone. his singles tanking and his label refusing to drop the album are a recipe for a trainwreck.

Lady Gaga. I see her putting a stronger focus on acting than music and not caring whether her music does well or not. 

Lorde. Many people were so excited for Solar Power but then heard it and were disappointed. So I don't think they'll bother even checking for whatever she puts out next. 

59 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

Britney Spears will flop again.

And let me guess, Xtina won’t? I mean, at least Britney can go Top 20, let alone chart, unlike your fave :rip:

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

I think it's going to be very interesting to see how Ariana does next era

indeed! My Everything was her big breakthrough moment, but DW already did only moderately until Side To Side was the era's saving grace.

Sweetener and TUN had back-stories which created big moments for her, but with Positions it's already clear that a popstar needs the biggest producers (My Everything) or buzz creating back-stories (Sweetener/TUN) for an era to last and hit properly.

She's already lazy at promoting which obviously isn't a good indicator either.