"Billionaires should not pay ANY taxes": Elon Musk on YT

katara

I do respect him for all his achievements (in before someone quotes me with a poorly researched "Elon Musk hasn't done anything rebuttal") but :gaycat6: he's losing it 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gui Blackout

• katara

• Bloo

• Badgalbriel

The more I hear of this eejit, the more I shift towards communist ideas

tumblr_o41ykkVol81uiziyxo1_400.gif

6 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

The more I hear of this eejit, the more I shift towards communist ideas

We'll probably all be rounded up & incarcerated for even suggesting it in 10 years

At least in the US

This is such idiotic logic, and the pick-me wannabe finance bros being like “he shut them down 💯”… you’re not gonna get rich off your shitty little crypto portfolio Jake, you’re being scammed :toofunny3:

Edited by Beyonnaise

He is right, billionaires should NOT be paying taxes that American government uses to spend on causing wars in 3rd world countries, weapons, military and paying trips for former US presidents in private planes and food when they are more than capable of paying on their own.

Instead their money be used for American people to have free healthcare access and funding their own education system, you know, like other developted nations who have already figured this mystery out.

There's no reason for a person to be allowed to be a billionaire. You should have enough money to live an amazing life, more than that, and it's too much. You don't need more than 500million dollars to live the best life money can buy on this earth. AS soon as you're past that, everything that you earn should be redistributed. 

There's no reason for a person to be allowed to be a billionaire. You should have enough money to live an amazing life, more than that, and it's too much. You don't need more than 500million dollars to live the best life money can buy on this earth. AS soon as you're past that, everything that you earn should be redistributed. 

12 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

He is right, billionaires should NOT be paying taxes that American government uses to spend on causing wars in 3rd world countries, weapons, military and paying trips for former US presidents in private planes and food when they are more than capable of paying on their own.

Instead their money be used for American people to have free healthcare access and funding their own education system, you know, like other developted nations who have already figured this mystery out.

Don't they do it via taxes on other countries too? Cause we (not from the US) have free healthcare, free education system and it all come from taxes. 

This idiot is becoming a menace for the whole system, I used to respect him, but his ego is out of control and a man with that ego and that power is extremely dangerous.

I hope things get more balanced because some billionaires are becoming untouchable and that’s not good for the rest of the population. 

The young ones like us also deserve to grow wealth and these type of people are taking way too much for them.

38 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They are doing exactly that but with everybody else’s money tho :rip: And please as if neo colonialist Elon Musk is big on values :rip:

Billionaires like him shouldn’t exist. What a horrible person he is. Greed will be the end of him