Jamie Lynn gaslights Britney in insta post

Bussea

I think people should listen to her side a bit more, even if you don't agree with her. It's true that Britney has been takings so many shots at her, though.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• Bussea

• karron0624

• Erreur2 La Nature

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Terylee said:

Right! I don't want her and especially her kids to get death threats. But does she really think this will stop now? After all the **** she wrote in her book? It will be 10 time worse, honey.

yeah this does not make sense.

The reason why some people are probably sending her these threats is because she is NOT on Britney’s side. So I don’t see how writting a book about Britney and claiming that she is erratic, paranoid etc will make the situation any better.

I feel like she is just playing the victim, again. Though she should ofc sue those sending death threats. That’s unacceptable. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

How is JL able to sit there & say she never used Britney for fame or ever tried to benefit from her when her book was originally titled I Must Confess?! JL is a leech & she’s getting everything she deserves.

I’m not going to add to the dog pile but Jaime should have pulled her book deal… launching a book now looks opportunistic and tasteless.

But yeah - don’t involve kids in these discussions. It’s gross and unfair.

If she wants to support and defend her truth she could easily post the alleged text messages as quick as possible but the fact that somehow she thinks she can twist the narrative it’s hilarious. She’s virtually a nobody, no one outside her close circle would give a **** about her and it shows.

The way this mess only is getting BIGGER as the days go by. :deadbanana4:

And I thought MY little sister was bad. :skull: She's clearly trying to get attention using this situation, btw. It's a classic narcissistic trait. 

Someone better @ me whenever we can write a review online for her book :heart2::eli:

Kids are off-limits, definitely.

But Jamie is not doing herself any favors by gaslighting Britney so blatantly. She's always been a snake anyway, shameless. :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, Jay L said:

JoJo liking the post :stare:

JoJo sis :huh:

OT: no one cares about you or your book miss lynn

hXj8PD.gif

3 hours ago, Aguilegend said:

I think people should listen to her side a bit more, even if you don't agree with her. It's true that Britney has been takings so many shots at her, though.

Theres no side to tell. Shes a spoiled little ***** who never worked for anything and watched as her sister was taken advantage of. Reading quotes from her book you can tell she has envied her sister for a long time and still does. :rip:

4 hours ago, Aguilegend said:

wheres that gif of your avi with different versions?

5 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

screaming at that user's profile :rip:

@stalkingtrash
If you're a yt weirdo w/ a cartoon/poorly drawn profile pic or your personality traits & self diagnosed mental illnesses in your bio don't talk to me, loser

Kesha's Basement onlyfans.com/ir1xk8r013d7uBorn 1995

Right, like ... the irony :deadbanana: Twitter is the WORST.

4 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Britney isn’t even on that song though. Someone else from the Britney base verify, but that song is Jamie Lynn and Myah.

Yeah, that doesn't sound like the same person singing on Perfume and Don't Cry

I've built my career

LMAO, WHICH CAREER ???? :toofunny2:  All she did was Hoey 666 until she was 16, then she got pregnant and became a full-time mom. Her entire personality is being Britney's sister and a teen mom.

Jamie Lynn every time she logs into her Ig:

Milking the Cow : r/MemeTemplatesOfficial

“Texts we have in private don’t match what you post on social media.”

Wow :eatpopcorn:

I’d like to see what type of decaying decrepit water logged no lip having Batman nemesis penguin nose serving mud drenched square bodied money thieving no ass having Louisiana bayou swamp rat she would have been without her sister affording her the ability to get professional hair and makeup and an off the rack designer pants suit allegedly loaned by Lou Taylor.