• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• Bussea

• karron0624

• Erreur2 La Nature

Top Posters In This Topic

Fraud

Apparently the book leaked, and out of 240 pages, Britney is mentioned 280 times. :clown:

2 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

She’s a pathetic *****. The minute Britney testified she started posting her kids every day but with the emojis covering them as if she hadn’t already shown their full faces. And then that weird ass story of her crying while her child is attempting to console her. Using your kids like that for payola and sympathy. All after years being complicit striping Britney’s civil rights

Go to hell, Jamie Lynn

She plastered her kids faces all over national TV during that GMA interview  :deadbanana2:

What a dumbass

the book isn't about Brritney, but it clearly is :ahh:

all she tries to do is capatalize off her sister.. at a point where britney is more talked about than ever

this wasn't the first time a family member tried this, remember this?

Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World:  Spears, Lynne, Craker, Lorilee: Amazon.com: Books

if the book isn't about britney, then she should've kept her mouth shut about her in that interview

Edited by ItsJustMe.

thank u, next

Jamie Lynn will never get the support of the GP so she should stop right now before it turns out to be too embarrassing for her.

It's so sad to see them fighting. Gonna listen to Chillin' With You and cry

The book isn't about her sister yet she is mentioned 192 times across 228 pages. Take that as you will :fan:

The fact she is blaming Britney Spears for receiving death threats from some weirdos :rip:

Jamie Lynn is sick and I’m sure her friend Lou will help her in exchange of some money.

Good luck with your book JL

Stupid *****. I feel for her daughter.

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The fact she is blaming Britney Spears for receiving death threats from some weirdos :rip:

Jamie Lynn is sick and I’m sure her friend Lou will help her in exchange of some money.

Good luck with your book JL

Right! I don't want her and especially her kids to get death threats. But does she really think this will stop now? After all the **** she wrote in her book? It will be 10 time worse, honey.

6 hours ago, Bussea said:

Imma need Britney to go on insta live and request Miss Lynn as her guest bc I want Britney to lash her in real time and see how Jamie scrambles to come up with an excuse. 

I JUST watched her GMA and the fact that she really played stupid as to knowing what a conservativeship was :deadbanana2: okay maybe you were 17 when it happened, but you mean to tell me from 2008 to 2020, you never had a single conversation with her? You didn't know wtf was going on? Girl **** you 🗣 

I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt because she has stood up for Britney in the past and even walked out of an awards show when one of the presenters made a joke about her, but now, not only are you gaslighting your sister, you're trying to gaslight us. You're just as NASTY as your family and you all belong in JAIL

That would be so great to watch! And it'll go viral too.

Okay...next!

WE HATE YOU JUNO LYNN

Who tf does JoJo think she is liking the post :deadbanana4: This is why I'll continue to stream the original Too Little Too Late

5 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

all she tries to do is capatalize off her sister.. at a point where britney is more talked about than ever

this wasn't the first time a family member tried this, remember this?

Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World:  Spears, Lynne, Craker, Lorilee: Amazon.com: Books

if the book isn't about britney, then she should've kept her mouth shut about her in that interview

Yep, but Jamie Lynn's book is even more disgusting cause it tries to paint Britney in a terrible light and gaslight Britney's entire experience. 

Edited by brazil

33 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

Who tf does JoJo think she is liking the post :deadbanana4: This is why I'll continue to stream the original Too Little Too Late

I legit thought the same thing, like guuuurl, you had your voice silenced for a decade too, what’s with the flip flopping 

Does she actually think she would have had any career whatsoever if she wasn't Britney's little sister?

screaming at that user's profile :rip:

@stalkingtrash
If you're a yt weirdo w/ a cartoon/poorly drawn profile pic or your personality traits & self diagnosed mental illnesses in your bio don't talk to me, loser

Kesha's Basement onlyfans.com/ir1xk8r013d7uBorn 1995

6 hours ago, gui said:

Serving Jamie Spears’ lawyer going on GMA to say Britney and her father spent the holidays together and he didn’t understand where her actions were coming from. The same “Britney knows her daddy loves her and will always be here for her” bs :spin:

:cm:

This entitled 30 year old brat is trying to say "There are no sides, and I don't want drama, but I'm speaking my truth to heal my traumas, so I can close this chapter and move forward, and I wish my sister could do the same. No matter what comes, I will always love my big sister, and be here for her. It's time to put an end to the unhealthy chaos that has controlled my life for so long."

Her acting like she was the one in the 13 year long abusive conservatorship and not the one benefiting from it the whole time. The gaslighting, Britney is completely within her right to drag anyone from her family she wishes as much as she wants to.

4 hours ago, Austin said:

It's so sad to see them fighting. Gonna listen to Chillin' With You and cry

Britney isn’t even on that song though. Someone else from the Britney base verify, but that song is Jamie Lynn and Myah.