• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• Bussea

• karron0624

• Erreur2 La Nature

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh ohhhh

So what she’s trying to say is “ I got the receipts bihhhh and if you keep running your mouth I’m going to expose all the text messages “

Edited by kliamzJ3

shes really trying to milk this. even involving her daughter for sympathy points..... britney brushed it off why didnt jamie lynn do the same :toofunny2:

That Twitter user's pretentious bio omg, what a loser :rip:

But yeah, leave the kids out of it.

She’s a pathetic *****. The minute Britney testified she started posting her kids every day but with the emojis covering them as if she hadn’t already shown their full faces. And then that weird ass story of her crying while her child is attempting to console her. Using your kids like that for payola and sympathy. All after years being complicit striping Britney’s civil rights

Go to hell, Jamie Lynn

Imma need Britney to go on insta live and request Miss Lynn as her guest bc I want Britney to lash her in real time and see how Jamie scrambles to come up with an excuse. 

I JUST watched her GMA and the fact that she really played stupid as to knowing what a conservativeship was :deadbanana2: okay maybe you were 17 when it happened, but you mean to tell me from 2008 to 2020, you never had a single conversation with her? You didn't know wtf was going on? Girl **** you 🗣 

I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt because she has stood up for Britney in the past and even walked out of an awards show when one of the presenters made a joke about her, but now, not only are you gaslighting your sister, you're trying to gaslight us. You're just as NASTY as your family and you all belong in JAIL

jamie lynn has THEE audacity :pukey:

That was a fast, we already know she did not write 100% all this :dies: who is she trying to fool

Jamielynn is already tired.... ***** its been less than 2 years of constant attack but imagine Britney being under 13 years conservatorship & not be able to speak

She is selfish

Anyway.... I hope Britney does not say anything else until she does a big interview the Ophra one, we won't be promoting her book 

The gaslighting in this is suffocating. The part where she says «  sorry to burst my sisters bubble » shows that all the faux sympathy she showed in the earlier part of the statement was riddled with Spite. 

She is so toxic, and to think she’s probably nowhere near as sinister as her brother or father. Poor Brit, we would all go crazy in this situation. 

That Oprah interview is gonna set everything in stone :coffee2:

Not her saying she made her name outside of Britney 😂 

zoey 101 is your biggest role *****! And u literally got it plus tons of privileges because of Britney 😂 

Drop the text message receipts miss Jaimie. Let’s make it even more interesting.

I understand that Britney has been silenced for so many years. But these IG outburst is not a good look sis.

5 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

Drop the text message receipts miss Jaimie. Let’s make it even more interesting.

I understand that Britney has been silenced for so many years. But these IG outburst is not a good look sis.

:gaycat3:

Bonus points if you can post a video of y'all kiking

Is the "being someone's little sister" for me. Of course, that sentence says she's still mad about Britney overshadowed her. :celestial5:

JoJo liking that post… SMH. 

Yeah she’s shown her ass. This “saviour” complex she’s got is so transparent.  

She didn’t need to “rationalise” anything. She’s the instigator in this situation. Everything she’s said and done has been unnecessary & she cannot be surprised by the result.

Edited by FOCK

Serving Jamie Spears’ lawyer going on GMA to say Britney and her father spent the holidays together and he didn’t understand where her actions were coming from. The same “Britney knows her daddy loves her and will always be here for her” bs :spin:

JoJo liking the post :stare:

Jamie is so evil for continuing to gaslight her sister. I hope Britney saves the dragging for a big interview and really exposes everything