• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• gui

• James_Dean

• MadonnasBoyfriend

Top Posters In This Topic

we been knew she's a lying shack of **** :clap3: i hope more people will expose that trashy ass ***** :clap3: 

Omg :deadbanana2: 

I was going to say didn’t they just make up last year but she addressed it ALL and then some, gather her Miss Alexa. 

I wonder what the gift was. Its probably just money to prevent something like THIS from happening. I bet it happens all the time to keep people quiet in the entertainment world

Just now, gui said:

Yes she’s the one. Jamie Lynn’s manipulative ass got caught tho and she’s good with Brit

https://instagram.com/stories/matchthesource/2750759051975290851?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

It seems like as suspected, JL caught the narcissism gene from her father. A gaslighter. 

It explains why she can’t cry convincingly or fake empathy… or act. 

what happened to Alexa during the filming of Zoey 101 should be more known

Jamie deserves to be dragged and rightfully so along the other cast members

1 minute ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

I wonder what the gift was. Its probably just money to prevent something like THIS from happening. I bet it happens all the time to keep people quiet in the entertainment world

I’m pretty sure it was her book lol Just so Jamie could say they were fine and she sent her a first hand copy

2 hours ago, gui said:

I’m pretty sure it was her book lol Just so Jamie could say they were fine and she sent her a first hand copy

No i think what I said is the correct answer lol. Shes not just gonna offer a pdf as a gift of course its money.

Ruthless :skull: But it's sad that JL is still going to profit off it mainly because she's a bigger name. She deserves dirt