Sia new certifications in US

Renan90

Chandelier nearly diamond as it deserves :clap3: Still can't get over that bombastic chorus

Wow. Two Diamond-certified hits for her loading. They'll probably both be eligible by 2024/2025. Good for her :clap3:

She reall fell off after moving from Sony to Warner, the music been trash though

JustLikeHoney
17 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

She reall fell off after moving from Sony to Warner, the music been trash though

I don't think you've heard much of her stuff. If you mean she fell off because her music isn't played on the radio then I agree. But she has done quality work especially for those that need music to get them through a bad time. 

Even that song with David Guetta that she released last year isn't dramatic or in your face but still so hopeful with such dark lyrics. 

I mean I agree with everyone that movie she made was trash but the soundtrack is beautiful. 

She's not a movie maker. She dropped the ball and got really wrong information and made a movie with dreadful mistakes. But the music on the soundtrack is great. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

35 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

I don't think you've heard much of her stuff. If you mean she fell off because her music isn't played on the radio then I agree. But she has done quality work especially for those that need music to get them through a bad time. 

Even that song with David Guetta that she released last year isn't dramatic or in your face but still so hopeful with such dark lyrics. 

I mean I agree with everyone that movie she made was trash but the soundtrack is beautiful. 

She's not a movie maker. She dropped the ball and got really wrong information and made a movie with dreadful mistakes. But the music on the soundtrack is great. 

Her music progressively got worse, but people jumped ship after This Is Acting

Well deserved :clap3: Chandelier should be Diamond by next year.  Definitely would have hit #1 with much better radio airplay. 

1 hour ago, JustLikeHoney said:

the soundtrack is beautiful.

Are you realling saying tracks like Hey Boy and Together are beautiful

:bibliahh:

JustLikeHoney
2 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Are you realling saying tracks like Hey Boy and Together are beautiful

:bibliahh:

Do songs about being in a dark place and needing a one night stand scare you? 

Does everything have to be heartbreaking ballad  to be beautiful to you? No one's life is all melodrama. There ups, downs and walks of shame.

Also Jack Antonoff cowrote and coproduced Together. It's not like he does bad music. 

But if it's not your personal taste it's cool. I enjoy it. 

44 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Also Jack Antonoff cowrote and coproduced Together. It's not like he does bad music. 

Solar Power exists and just cause Jack was involved doesn't automatically make it good.

45 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Do songs about being in a dark place and needing a one night stand scare you? 

So songs about one night stands are beautiful and meaningful now? I enjoy those when they are god. Together's lyrics might be fine but the production is not. Like you said it's your personal taste

The greatest deserves as well

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.