Britney goes off on Jamie Lynn

James_Dean

Just saw this going viral on social medias. I love her she sounds shady to JL :dies:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• kingkylie

• SinnerCity

I don’t get how people praise stuff like this. It doesn’t even read coherently and if you didn’t tell me this was Britney Spears, I’d assume a 10 year old child wrote this.

31 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I don’t get how people praise stuff like this. It doesn’t even read coherently and if you didn’t tell me this was Britney Spears, I’d assume a 10 year old child wrote this.

Because whether britney or her instagram impersonator wrote it, it’s what the Jaime leech sister deserves 

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

I don't get how anyone could dislike stuff like this. Britney has been caged for the 14 last years and has never had access to social medias before. She does not know the codes of social medias. I'd rather follow someone that speaks the truth than someone who has an assistant posting a few staged pictures and one sentance a month. Britney Spears is real and posting whatever the f she wants even if it is about... water. Most celebrities' medias are only used as a marketing tool:dies:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

It's almost like someone who had limited access to any writing device for 13 years wrote this... I mean if you understand the context of where it's coming from it all makes sense and Britney's writing style has always involved mixing up plots to tell her stories in s subtle/shady way. Go learn to read!

2 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Because whether britney or her instagram impersonator wrote it, it’s what the Jaime leech sister deserves 

The ****

Britney calling Jamie Lynn scum :rip::rip:

Britney, girl, stay on her neck :jonny:

Jaime Leech Scum

the true words of “JLS”

1 hour ago, gagacasanova said:

She's going IN on that leech!

Yessss drag that scum Queen

2 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

She's going IN on that leech!

Whew! :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Oh wow deserved 

hXj8PD.gif

Wait is that JL? Wow what happened to her...

3 hours ago, Terylee said:

:bibliahh:

SCREAMING :bibliahh:

Aleve better get her medicine for ha :jonny5:

she's never gonna take her boot off her neck :toofunny3:

Edited by Hannah Hunt

10 hours ago, Gaia said:

It's not like she was caged for 13 years and wasn't allowed access to everyday things... Maybe you're the one who's like a 10 year old? Since you can't understand such a simple example of trauma :huh:

7 hours ago, Terylee said:

:bibliahh:

This woman could have the world by the short hairs if she chose to make a career comeback.  Every brand will sponsor her, every producer will work with her, and every network will cater to her needs because she would be a ratings gold mine.

All exploitative, I’m fully aware, which is why Britney should only ever come back on HER terms, but WHEW you can’t deny the favored position she holds right now in the court of public opinion. 

can these rants actually land her into another C word? i feel like jamie and the father are flamebaiting her on purpose to maybe get her checked or smtg

9 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

Wait is that JL? Wow what happened to her...

Yeah she aged poorly 

12 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Jaime Leech Scum

the true words of “JLS”

I think y’all should stop using nicknames like that, I’ve personally received warning points for calling Lou Taylor, Louc****. 

3 hours ago, Harry said:

can these rants actually land her into another C word? i feel like jamie and the father are flamebaiting her on purpose to maybe get her checked or smtg

Conservatorships are designed for very old people that cannot work, cook or do anything by themselves. Or for those that are in a coma. Britney never ever qualified for a Cship anyway.

But I do agree that Team Cship is attacking her a lot and it is just starting.

On 1/14/2022 at 10:27 AM, TrueBlood said:

The whole post was actually clever and very funny to read with all the subtle shade and the intentional dramatics. Hope she recovers soon!

This. Thank you