Britney goes off on Jamie Lynn

James_Dean

45 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I keep feeling like she's not actually free. This is so weird. 

This. There’s still something suspicious going on :dancehall: sometimes I wonder if her and team con are fighting over control of her Instagram? There’s just something off with the whole situation. 

I do feel like security might not have meant to be dismissive but actually aren’t supposed to leave their post? Idk.

I hope she feels better & lowkey wish she dragged the disgraced Nickelodeon starlet/cat murderer a BIT harder 

Edited by orange22

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• kingkylie

• SinnerCity

As for the security. I would assume it’s because they are there to protect her. If anything happens her when they aren’t there, they would be to blame. 

Wait so Britney isn’t free yet? :biblio:  Her being forced to stay sick with fever sounds like torture. 

7 minutes ago, Century said:

Britney is an entertainer before anything else. She used to live for delivering shows and performances of her own vision to her fans. Even at her low points she still was out there dancing for us. She’s spoke at length several times now about how her family took her freedoms away in regards to her shows and performing. Jamie Lynn being allowed to perform Britney’s catalog however she wanted while Britney herself was stuck lipping to 1998 studio vocals with arrangements she was visibly bored of was a huge betrayal, stop diminishing it.

But...there was no arrangement, the song is the original version of the song is my point....

And she keeps on nagging about a "remix." I get the frustration on her end not being able to be creatively involved in her work but...regarding *THIS* particular incident she keeps rambling on about, she's...not right?

4 minutes ago, Unusualyou said:

I think he doesn’t live with her, also she just clarify.

Well, at least she got that medicine. Probably like some other people mentioned here, the security isn’t really allowed to leave her otherwise they could face serious issues if something happens to her while they are away.

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

As for the security. I would assume it’s because they are there to protect her. If anything happens her when they aren’t there, they would be to blame. 

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

Wait so Britney isn’t free yet? :biblio:  Her being forced to stay sick with fever sounds like torture. 

They're the security team, I don't think she could freely tell them to go and find a pill, if something happens and they're running errands, then they're liable to la high lawsuit, they work for a security company hired to protect Britney, as odd as it may sound, they technically don't answer to Britney herself. And it's just not her, that's how Security works. I'm sure Britney is a free woman, but unfortunately, she's too famous to live an entirely normal life.

16 minutes ago, kingkylie said:

This whole riff and nagging on Jamie SPECIFICALLY because of her damn tribute having a "remix" when....she literally performed the original version of TTWE? I'm so confused...

She's got so much misdirected anger. I feel like they'll probably work through their issues in time once Britney manages to heal. 1 in 3 people are stranded from a family member and people don't talk about that. I know there's a lot we don't know but the fact she keeps bringing up Jamie Lynn's performance when she did nothing wrong there is honestly insane? Like bring up money stuff but not...this...:rip:

Yes there's a lot you don't know...but there's a lot you chose to post.:pancake:

26 minutes ago, aotearoa said:

“well its 101 now”

drag ha :clap3:

HOLLLLY SHT I just caught that shade.

Britney REMAINS A FKN LEGEND

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvf0o41BrVPPndK6xKUo

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I think she was just too sick to go get it herself, and Sam wasn't there, and security aren't allowed to leave... she clarified on Twitter that her boyfriend got her medication eventually

The cship is over, but Britney is under a "termination plan" to "help her adjust to life without the cship" that means that likely a lot of things have not yet been completely replaced, such as Jodi Montgomery overseeing her security. 

47 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I'm not following the remix thing?

She didn’t like seeing her sister perform her songs that she “wrote” and worked hard for.  I don’t think she saw it as a tribute but more so JL promoting herself through Britney’s hard work.

7 minutes ago, kingkylie said:

But...there was no arrangement, the song is the original version of the song is my point....

And she keeps on nagging about a "remix." I get the frustration on her end not being able to be creatively involved in her work but...regarding *THIS* particular incident she keeps rambling on about, she's...not right?

The remixes are most likely regarding the vocals and arrangements, Don't you that Britney is fed up to lip-synch to 20+ years of old vocals, especially when she's given us these top notch remixes of her old classics

I mean, the live pre recorded vocals literally give the songs a whole new breath of fresh air

Edited by SinnerCity

2 minutes ago, kingkylie said:

I think she’s upset that Jamie Lynn was allowed to perform her songs at all while she had no creative control herself. Also probably wants Jamie Lynn to get a job and stop trying to be her.

1 minute ago, SinnerCity said:

The remixes are most likely regarding the vocals and arrangements, Don't you that Britney is fed up to lip-synch to 20+ years of old vocals, especially when she's given us these top notch remixes of her old classics

I mean, the live pre recorded vocals literally give the songs a whole new breath of fresh air

She has said twice that Jamie performed remixes of her songs but she literally performed the original version of TTWE...? 

drag her britney :jonny5:end HER :jonny5:

12 minutes ago, Hivy said:

This was a weird read because it seems she was talking about the present but also talking about another time when she had a fever. 

Yes, that confused me too.

Anyway my favorite part is her saying Ratie has never worked for anything in her life. :bibliahh:

Speak your truth queen, hope she feels better soon too. I love the stream of consciousness posts she’s been doing, she’s strong venting this publicly and I’m happy she’s been able to after all this time. I totally understand her paranoia and lack of trust. 

4 minutes ago, kingkylie said:

She has said twice that Jamie performed remixes of her songs but she literally performed the original version of TTWE...? 

Jamie Lynn was part of the tribute, where they performed remixes of her songs, including TTWE, she said she didn't like that tribute because she felt all of them were simply doing what she wanted to do which is performing her songs in her own way, the way she wants to, not the way her team forced her to do.

5 minutes ago, kingkylie said:

now don’t disrespect Brit’s version like this…. JL sullied it with her rat vocals 

Poor Britney. I wonder if she even asked Sam or if he saw the tweets and found out that way. :rip: 104 is a BAD fever.

1 minute ago, SinnerCity said:

Jamie Lynn was part of the tribute, where they performed remixes of her songs, including TTWE, she said she didn't like that tribute because she felt all of them were simply doing what she wanted to do which is performing her songs in her own way, the way she wants to, not the way her team forced her to do.

I totally get it, but once again...Jamie performed the original version of TTWE...not a remix.

She didn't musically direct the entire tribute or told Haile Steinfeld how to sing/perform during her performance. And it's the one thing Britney keeps publicly denouncing Jamie on but it's literally not even accurate?

23 minutes ago, Shelter said:

JL didn’t do much wrong here? I don’t get why her anger is towards her when she probably didn’t even know how Brit felt. Hmm 

So releasing and promoting a book in TV where she talks about the “erratic behavior and spiraling” of Britney and other lies and manipulations is ok? To keep on profiting on Britney’s name is ok? To wash her hands and play the victim showing no sympathy at all for Britney, in fact, blaming her, is ok? **** off

:deadbanana4: her stream of consciousness posts are always a kii I can't 

Really sucks how Britney's family did her wrong for so many years. Drag them :clap3:

3 minutes ago, kingkylie said:

She’s talking about the complete performance, she can’t be angry with the others girls because they didn’t know the situation that Britney was, but her sister knew and do it anyway 

Britney is an artist, her way of expressing her feelings is through her music, her performances, her videos and they took away that from her that’s why she’s is so angry, they took away everything from her