• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• kingkylie

• SinnerCity

13 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I keep feeling like she's not actually free. This is so weird. 

Same honestly :chick3:

Not Britney lying in bed with Covid dragging her sister like this lol 

Britney see a doctor for your fever omg.

On a serious note, I really hope she finds peace. This woman means so much to me and it’s sad she’s in so much pain. I’m just glad she’s at least free to finally speak her mind and be her true self. 

i dont feel a bit sad. her family has been using and abusing her. shes right to put them in their place and get away from them. shes better off without them

Honestly poor Britney having to deal with this bullshit.

The posts were wild, but she made some great points.

Clearly her ex-sister is trying to sell some piece of **** book to make a quick buck.

The last part resonated with me in sadness.

I do agree, you can make your own family.

Absolutely here for her dragging Jamie Lynn but there’s something off with that medicine part. How is she unable to access stuff like that still?! Like fair enough the security guard may not be able to leave wherever he is, but surely there’s someone she could contact for that?  

Glad she’s now able to stand up for herself now, and dragging the media and everyone for how hateful they were towards her - that Jamie Lynn interview was actually baffling because you know they would never have been as sympathetic or as nice towards Britney.

Also, hope she doesn’t have it but the symptoms she described there was exactly how my bf was with covid, couldn’t even wear a shirt his skin was too sensitive.

So what's stopping her from walking out of her house and buying some aleve?

24 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I keep feeling like she's not actually free. This is so weird. 

her family is just awful. poor Britney, And where the F is Sam? Why cant he get her aleve and take care of her?

Does she have Covid? That's too bad.

I am here for her dragging Jamie Lynn though. She got a spot on All That and her own Nickelodeon show all because of Britney when she herself was dull and a bad actress.

I always have a hard time understanding her posts but this one it’s especially confusing.

Not her exposing herself being the headline instead of Jamie. MESS. :biblio:

This whole riff and nagging on Jamie SPECIFICALLY because of her damn tribute having a "remix" when....she literally performed the original version of TTWE? I'm so confused...

She's got so much misdirected anger. I feel like they'll probably work through their issues in time once Britney manages to heal. 1 in 3 people are stranded from a family member and people don't talk about that. I know there's a lot we don't know but the fact she keeps bringing up Jamie Lynn's performance when she did nothing wrong there is honestly insane? Like bring up money stuff but not...this...:rip:

30 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

I can barely understand what she's saying. But drag her ass, Brit! And fire that ******* security guard.

Have you considered going back to school for reading compression? English is only my third language and I understood it just fine. 

2 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

I always have a hard time understanding her posts but this one it’s especially confusing.

I fear for your literacy if Britney Spears is above your abilities. :coffee2:

OT: Gather her. She’s the most annoying of the leeches.

JL didn’t do much wrong here? I don’t get why her anger is towards her when she probably didn’t even know how Brit felt. Hmm 

1 minute ago, kingkylie said:

This whole riff and nagging on Jamie SPECIFICALLY because of her damn tribute having a "remix" when....she literally performed the original version of TTWE? I'm so confused...

She's got so much misdirected anger. I feel like they'll probably work through their issues in time once Britney manages to heal. 1 in 3 people are stranded from a family member and people don't talk about that. I know there's a lot we don't know but the fact she keeps bringing up Jamie Lynn's performance when she did nothing wrong there is honestly insane? Like bring up money stuff but not...this...:rip:

Britney is an entertainer before anything else. She used to live for delivering shows and performances of her own vision to her fans. Even at her low points she still was out there dancing for us. She’s spoke at length several times now about how her family took her freedoms away in regards to her shows and performing. Jamie Lynn being allowed to perform Britney’s catalog however she wanted while Britney herself was stuck lipping to 1998 studio vocals with arrangements she was visibly bored of was a huge betrayal, stop diminishing it.

hope she feels better quickly.. but why cant her man go get her some medicine? doesn’t he live with her?

Me trying to read Jamie Lynns Book and Britney's statement at the same time:

876.png

3 minutes ago, Dystopian said:

hope she feels better quickly.. but why cant her man go get her some medicine? doesn’t he live with her?

I think he doesn’t live with her, also she just clarify.

This was a weird read because it seems she was talking about the present but also talking about another time when she had a fever. 

Britney confirming she wrote most of her songs...I know she maintains a relationship with songwriters and producers but they are given more credit than they deserve.

Also, her attitude is right. Jamie is such a waste of space and does not realize how much Britney loved her and would cry in interviews thinking about how her career is taking away time to spend with her family (primarily her mom and sister). 

They don't deserve her.